Cinnamon

What The Moon Really IS

When you look at the moon what exactly are you seeing? Did you know that the moon rang like a bell in multiple repeated experiments? Is it a coincidence that the moon is exactly 1/400th the size of the sun and 400 times closer than the sun allowing for a perfect eclipse? Did you know many cultures speak of a time before the moon was there?

• Like 1

It's 238,000 miles away, acc. to the Body Scientific. Yet I can use binoculars or a cheapo telescope to zoom in on it and see great detail. Modern optics, just wow. I look at it a lot, trying to figure out how parts of it are lit up vis-a-vis the sun. Yesterday the sun was down and the moon was illuminated more at the top than the bottom. 

I think it is a machine. And Somehow it can change its Density. When an Eclipse occurs the DarkSide becomes Illuminated.  This could be what powers up the Machine and changes its Density.  The reason for the Density change is too keep the magma flowing and recharge the Magnetosphere. This Could be what is causing all the EarthQuakes as well...

Everybody knows the moon is made of cheese.  It must have taken a lot of cows to make it, or one HUUUGE COW! Hey diddle diddle - the cow jumped over the moon. :s1059:

Edited by God Man

I don't even know where to get started when talking about the moon.

No idea what to really think, except that I simply know what it is not. 

Which is pretty much everything that NASA tells us it is.

1 hour ago, John Galt said:

I tend to lean in these directions though..

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=i8fwzPhgKQU

Ancient Myths talk of it being a sun that has lost its brilliance.

@grav Have you seen this?

Thanks. I had read some of this history before in Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision. It also seems to me that Electric Universe theories are catching on with serious ct-ers. Critical thinkers, if not conspiracy theorists. The video might need to go into my research files. It is illogical for the moon to be full when the sun is on the other side of earth as explained by modern cosmology. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.