Cinnamon

DW Schultz's husband accused of trying to scam $4M in real estate from a 70yo

EXCLUSIVE: ‘I will destroy you...I have the power!' Banker husband of ex-DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz is accused of trying to dupe 70-year-old investor by 'tricking him into signing over deed of his $4M property to him personally'

Steve Schultz has been accused of trying to trick 70-year-old investor Frank DiMaria into handing over the deed of his $4M property in Pompano Beach, FL

According to court papers obtained by DailyMail.com: 'Mr. Schultz called Mr. DiMaria and proposed that he sign the [property] over to Mr. Schultz personally' 

DiMaria was having trouble paying off credit lines and mortgages to Schultz's now-defunct Community Bank of Broward 

DiMaria says he replied to Schultz: 'Are you out of your mind?' and claimed the banker threatened to 'destroy' him after he declined

Schultz has slammed the accusations, telling DailyMail.com: 'He is a crazy old guy who cost the bank a lot of money' and 'I couldn't personally seize his property even if I wanted to'

He also blamed DiMaria's heavy Italian accent and lack of proficiency in English for the misunderstanding 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5130059/Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-husband-accused-duping-nvestor.html#ixzz4zzSH7fR2

This sounds about right to me! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

EXCLUSIVE: ‘I will destroy you...I have the power!' Banker husband of ex-DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz is accused of trying to dupe 70-year-old investor by 'tricking him into signing over deed of his $4M property to him personally'

Steve Schultz has been accused of trying to trick 70-year-old investor Frank DiMaria into handing over the deed of his $4M property in Pompano Beach, FL

According to court papers obtained by DailyMail.com: 'Mr. Schultz called Mr. DiMaria and proposed that he sign the [property] over to Mr. Schultz personally' 

DiMaria was having trouble paying off credit lines and mortgages to Schultz's now-defunct Community Bank of Broward 

DiMaria says he replied to Schultz: 'Are you out of your mind?' and claimed the banker threatened to 'destroy' him after he declined

Schultz has slammed the accusations, telling DailyMail.com: 'He is a crazy old guy who cost the bank a lot of money' and 'I couldn't personally seize his property even if I wanted to'

He also blamed DiMaria's heavy Italian accent and lack of proficiency in English for the misunderstanding 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5130059/Debbie-Wasserman-Schultz-husband-accused-duping-nvestor.html#ixzz4zzSH7fR2

This sounds about right to me! 

He and his wife DW are a perfect match for each other - CRIMINALS

And this whole theatrical show of all these corrupt people nationwide coming to the front burner and no real consequences is getting very old very fast!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, londonorchar said:

And this whole theatrical show of all these corrupt people nationwide coming to the front burner and no real consequences is getting very old very fast!

:iagree:

• Like 1

Important thing is, no compassion on display.

Didn't work?

Not my prob.

Sorry?

Yeah, I know my wife's a bigshot in the party that claims to give a shit about people.

You  don't understand.

We lied.

We don't.

We never did.

Sure, at some point in history some Democrat somewhere would have ordered us to settle it, now, quietly, if it costs us, too bad, don't burn the party rep, that's sacred and way above our pay grade.

Evidently, these days, either the party can afford these enforcers or we've just decided the pretence ain't worth it anymore.

Welcome to Presso Sleazo 2022. Lowest bar ever. Rumour is, you may not even need to be crime-free. (Just we're running outta options, is all.)

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

This sounds about right to me

They are just bullies...............:sigh:

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Banker husband of ex-DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Wait a minute!!! Debbie "Worcestershire" Schultz has a husband?!? I didn't think that creature was capable of even dating a man, yet you say she has a husband? That's bombshell news right there! Debbie "Does DNC" Schultz has a husband!! WOW!! Still can't get over that! :holdinlaugh:;)...:nodl:

4 minutes ago, AztlanRising said:

Wait a minute!!! Debbie "Worcestershire" Schultz has a husband?!? I didn't think that creature was capable of even dating a man, yet you say she has a husband? That's bombshell news right there! Debbie "Does DNC" Schultz has a husband!! WOW!! Still can't get over that! :holdinlaugh:;)...:nodl:

Yep, someone was desperate enough to sleep with that thing. 

There simply isn’t enough alcohol.....

‘of course slick Willy married his beast also, so there’s that. ?

• Haha 1

I remember seeing her shortly after her "fall" from grace. She had wet hair, and that hair, when wet, looks pretty nasty. Like some kind of moldy sponge. She had no make up on. She was utterly hideous. I thought to myself, "who would want to hit that?". Now, I know... and he's just as creepy and freakishly looking as she, first thing I thought when I saw that pic of the two is, he's a pedo. It's like they met up on pedosandfugsonly.com. 

I am trying to find anyone I consider decent from the too-long Obama era. I am still looking. It is so sad to me so many of them are such nasty creepy thieves. Sad because they held our country hostage for 8 years.Also sad because Obama being the first black president could have left a legacy so much better.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.