GySgtermey

This is What Happens When You Try to File a Complaint Against a Police Officer!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jfLwdyMbSHE/hqdefault.jpg

11/30/17 :getoutl:

This is What Happens When You Try to File a Complaint Against a Police Officer

This is the reason for the breakdown of respect for our government.

These "police" are just thugs operating under the color of law and could even be construed as a criminals in a conspiracy.?

• Like 4

I've filed a few complaints and even had one cop arrested on drug charges and another one just 3 years ago fired... for drug use. Never had any reactions like the vid above wow. 

Btw I lived in Miami for 10 years I'd have to say 75% of the cops I met were just like the ones in the video a bunch of pricks. The cops I worked with when I did private security were mostly cool, but that was in Aventura, just north of Miami. There were a cpl hard asses that thought they had to prove something and were constantly being rude to people including other officers. 

I also saw quite a few a few times in the vid where the citizen had legal right to beat the crap out of the cop in self defense and personally if some of that shit would of happened to me I would have defended myself and claim that I feared for my life. f**k that stupidity cops these days and the training they now go they gives them a big head and makes them feel that they are above the law just because they are paid to enforce it. 

Edited by Groove

1 hour ago, GySgtermey said:

These "police" are just thugs operating under the color of law and could even be construed as a criminals in a conspiracy.?

Wow, just wow! I usually can't make it through more than a few minutes of videos, but this is riveting. What a bunch of criminals! 

• Like 3

I'm so pissed for some of those people right now wtf. I'm also willing to bet that 95% of the cops in the vid never had any repercussions at all. f**king sad. Especially the last two clips. Chick got hit by an undercover to the point where it broke the mirror and they basically told her no we're not investigating but your subject to arrest for going on "private" property to take a pic of a cop car what the f is that about. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Groove said:

I'm so pissed for some of those people right now wtf. I'm also willing to bet that 95% of the cops in the vid never had any repercussions at all. f**king sad. Especially the last two clips. Chick got hit by an undercover to the point where it broke the mirror and they basically told her no we're not investigating but your subject to arrest for going on "private" property to take a pic of a cop car what the f is that about. 

They are going to push people too far. Every time they do this kind of crap, they make not one enemy, but probably about 10 other people who are friends and relatives of the victim. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

They are going to push people too far. Every time they do this kind of crap, they make not one enemy, but probably about 10 other people who are friends and relatives of the victim. 

Exactly. And as soon as people realize that citizens have won court cases from beating down a corrupt lying pos like those more will do it. In that 25 min vid I saw at least 5 times in which the citizen could have fought back against the cop. Yeah you will still get arrested but get your day in court and let all the evidence come out. If you fear for your life you can defend doesn't matter who's on the other end. I've gotten cops fired for less than that. 

1 minute ago, Groove said:

Exactly. And as soon as people realize that citizens have won court cases from beating down a corrupt lying pos like those more will do it. In that 25 min vid I saw at least 5 times in which the citizen could have fought back against the cop. Yeah you will still get arrested but get your day in court and let all the evidence come out. If you fear for your life you can defend doesn't matter who's on the other end. I've gotten cops fired for less than that. 

For them to act the way they do, it's a culture of corruption where the rot starts at the top. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cinnamon said:

For them to act the way they do, it's a culture of corruption where the rot starts at the top. 

It's gotten really bad the past 10-15 year or so. It's the training and it's the bs from the southern poverty law center who are nothing but anti American thugs. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GySgtermey said:

This needs to be addressed by the state Attorney General's office for starters!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

This needs to be addressed by the state Attorney General's office for starters!

The good ole boy club sure is alive on that video. Outrageous. 

I think when the :tshtf:finally hits the fan, all the hardware the cops have won't help to protect them from all the bullets that will be flying their way.  Their families will be targets as well.  And unfortunately, the good cops will get it, too. 

This "brotherhood" of cops is just as bad as being in a drug cartel or human trafficking ring.  They are PUBLIC SERVANTS.   We pay their wages, not some invisible entity.  Filling complaints against them should be handled by a completely separate division of government.  I mean seriously -  having the fox watch the hen house? It does nobody good except the fox. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.