Ukshep

Satellite Photos Show North Korea Preparing Another Missile Launch

North Korea carried out its first missile test in more than two months earlier this week, ending the longest stretch of calm since President Trump took office. But according to satellite images exclusively obtained by Fox News, the North Korean military is already constructing another launch pad at the Panghyon Airbase in North Pyongyang - the same site where it carried out its July 4 launch of an ICBM.

This suggests that the North is already preparing for its next missile test.

Analysts at Image Sat International spotted the construction just days after the rogue nation launched an ICBM that North Korea claimed was powerful enough to carry a “super-heavy nuclear warhead” that could strike the “mainland of the U.S."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-30/satellite-photos-show-north-korea-preparing-another-missile-launch

So soon?? or more propaganda to keep the tension?? I'm undecided!

19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

So soon?? or more propaganda to keep the tension?? I'm undecided!

Well, we know what Russia's doing up north. Any Chinese drills scheduled?

29 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Well, we know what Russia's doing up north. Any Chinese drills scheduled?

LOL Check this one out! 

China Assures North Korea Military Drills Near Border Not Directed at Them

China’s extensive military drills near its border with North Korea are not intended to alarm Pyongyang or curb the Kim regime’s belligerent behavior, the Chinese Foreign Ministry clarified Thursday.

North Korea launched what it claims to be an advanced intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) on Tuesday that landed in the Sea of Japan, the latest in a string of provocations in service of the nation’s illegal nuclear weapons program. North Korea aspires to produce an ICBM capable of carrying a nuclear warhead and routinely threatens to use the technology to target American cities.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/11/30/china-assures-north-korea-military-drills-border/

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL Check this one out! 

Well then. What do you want to bet as soon as Russia pulls back and China's drills end, that's when he launches another test?

17 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL Check this one out! 

Yeah but it's not Cinn. And neither is the Russian drill covered on the other thread aimed at NK, either. Haven't you guys worked it out?

What both Russia and China are doing, right now, with these drills, is telling the Pentagram that if it dares to invade NK, it is going to face a Sino-Russian force that will sweep it into the sea. Neither Russia nor China is prepared to tolerate the vicious warmongering US Pentagram swine advancing right up to their own borders via an invasion of NK, and why should they tolerate that? 

For the first time since WWII, the US is going to face a force that can kick its ass nine ways from Sunday and shove it up places not even the slippriest Pentagram general has ever dared to slither.

And Russia and China is simply and quite reasonably telling the US, back off, or else. And notice that it's doing it in a way in which the US can do so without humiliation because the idiot sheeple will never know anything better if the US just packs up and goes home. That's why Russia and China have not been explicit. Because unlike the US and people like their idiot harridan shills at State and the UN, they understand diplomacy.

And if the US is dumb enough to think it can win against those two, its going to learn a very serious lesson.

If it survives.

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Dr. Evil said:

Yeah but it's not Cinn. And neither is the Russian drill covered on the other thread aimed at NK, either. Haven't you guys worked it out?

What both Russia and China are doing, right now, with these drills, is telling the Pentagram that if it dares to invade NK, it is going to face a Sino-Russian force that will sweep it into the sea. Neither Russia nor China is prepared to tolerate the vicious warmongering US Pentagram swine advancing right up to their own borders via an invasion of NK, and why should they tolerate that? 

For the first time since WWII, the US is going to face a force that can kick its ass nine ways from Sunday and shove it up places not even the slippriest Pentagram general has ever dared to slither.

And Russia and China is simply and quite reasonably telling the US, back off, or else. And notice that it's doing it in a way in which the US can do so without humiliation because the idiot sheeple will never know anything better if the US just packs up and goes home. That's why Russia and China have not been explicit. Because unlike the US and people like their idiot harridan shills at State and the UN, they understand diplomacy.

And if the US is dumb enough to think it can win against those two, its going to learn a very serious lesson.

If it survives.

I might suggest you run a search on LtCol Eric Shultz (USAF) and tell everyone what he was flying when he crashed just days before the Vegas shooting incident. (Gee...wonder where those planes came from.)

And BTW, there were two Janet C-12's (Super Kingairs) loaded with investigators headed to Area 51, but got stuck at McCarran that night during the shooting.

• Like 1

I knew about Shultz a month or so ago when I read it from Sorcha Faal so I don't need to look him up.

If you know what you're doing you can sort wheat from chaff which is why I personally read things like whatdoesitmean as well as VT, because time after time I find that things I believe prove true months later and things I didn't don't. (I don't need the source to tell me what to believe, you see.)

But so what?

Don't you know Russia participates in the same space programs the US does?

They restrict each other to earth-based hardware for this very reason.

And golly gee, last time I looked, Russian hardware beats US at every level, period.

Sure, the US has more of it, but that's the only advantage its got, and how much of it is it prepared to lose, simply to gain a precarious and extremely unsafe toehold on the Korean Peninsula?

It's not what you've got, it's what you can bring to bear that counts.

I might suggest you run a search on thesaker.is - he's an ex-NATO military analyst turned good guy who understands both Russia and the West and military strategy and force power as it exists today. If you can possibly get over the fact he doesn't sychophantically cheer for the Americans notwithstanding he lives in Florida and has an American wife, I'm sure you'll get some good stuff out of him.

Edited by Dr. Evil
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Yep...real good company he puts himself with. From your link:

"As I, if not CNN, the New York Times, and the Washington Post, have reported..."

Must feel good to be a loyal member of that target audience.

:goodreadl:

I think what he's saying is the he reported on it, not any of the rest of them reported on it. 

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.