Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Ukshep

Jim Carrey: Remove Soulless Republicans ‘So Democracy Can Live’

Recommended Posts

Actor-comedian Jim Carrey raged against President Donald Trump’s administration and Republican lawmakers in a tweet Wednesday, calling them “souless traitors” who need to be removed from office “so democracy can live.”

“The GOP and WH have become sinister conclaves of souless traitors, liars and thieves – a gangrene we must remove so democracy can live,” Carrey wrote on Twitter, with the hashtag “#killthebill.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/29/jim-carrey-remove-soulless-republicans-democracy-can-live/

:oh-god-why-troll-smiley-emoticon:   Shut up Jim! Don't speak unless you are going to say the same about both sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Oh wait, he's a dual citizen who wants to bring snowflake status to the U.S. GTFO! Carrey, you had to learn the Constitution and pass a citizenship test so you know better! 

WELCOMED: Following up on his announced plan, Ontario-born Jim Carrey became a U.S. citizen last week, the Canadian Press reports. “I have no intention of giving up my Canadian heritage, and all those who loved and supported me,” Carrey, 42, who is now a dual citizen, said in a statement. 2004

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Actor-comedian Jim Carrey raged against President Donald Trump’s administration and Republican lawmakers in a tweet Wednesday, calling them “souless traitors” who need to be removed from office “so democracy can live.”

“The GOP and WH have become sinister conclaves of souless traitors, liars and thieves – a gangrene we must remove so democracy can live,” Carrey wrote on Twitter, with the hashtag “#killthebill.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/29/jim-carrey-remove-soulless-republicans-democracy-can-live/

:oh-god-why-troll-smiley-emoticon:   Shut up Jim! Don't speak unless you are going to say the same about both sides.

Delusional, drug addled, self appointed arbiter of what is right and good = F U!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

 Oh wait, he's a dual citizen who wants to bring snowflake status to the U.S. GTFO! Carrey, you had to learn the Constitution and pass a citizenship test so you know better! 

WELCOMED: Following up on his announced plan, Ontario-born Jim Carrey became a U.S. citizen last week, the Canadian Press reports. “I have no intention of giving up my Canadian heritage, and all those who loved and supported me,” Carrey, 42, who is now a dual citizen, said in a statement. 2004

His U.S. citizenship should;d be immediately REVOKED and his sorry ass deported to Canada!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's been getting freakier. He did all that azz comedy for kids, promoted all that nwo with a smile shite and even acted out the "devil's best trick" on SNL.....unless you look at it as him just being the announcer.

But hell comes, canada doesn't and the whole libtard thing is dead as disco. He's been getting wierder in public. I think it's post election traumatic psychosis. Who cares? Hope he rams his limo into a stonewall and fks off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Canadian telling Americans what they should do with there governent :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon: I hate that shat 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been watching the false light rise among my peers in the last week or two..

That is exactly what Carrey is doing, and has been doing. 

They are getting spokesmen for the new movements ready..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, John Galt said:

I have been watching the false light rise among my peers in the last week or two..

That is exactly what Carrey is doing, and has been doing. 

They are getting spokesmen for the new movements ready..

AGREED!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.