TOPGUN

A computer hack scenario I thought of in 10th grade.....years ago

when I was in 10th grade...... I said what if someone had the idea to send a hidden virus to all Computers over a 30 year period.......and all in one day ..... at one moment ..... the virus gets activated ... taking control of all financial institutions computers and then hold all the money hostage ........until the countries of the world would agree to change the ways off the world.............. or all the digital money would get deleted........... I dont think that way now.......I was just giving a what if scenario.......... but a 10th grader should have never came up with such a scheme

thing is ..... I gave this idea to a person whose dad works for a huge data storage center..........one of the biggest in the world........... Iv already wondered........ What if that person took my scenario idea........and maybe did something like this

This scenario idea came to me in the 90's

:pulling-hair::wthread:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.