Cinnamon

Bali volcano news update: INCREDIBLE Mount Agung time-lapse – ERUPTION to STRENGTHEN

BALI VOLCANO Mount Agung continues to cause chaos in the region with experts warning another violent eruption is imminent.

The Bali volcano has spewed vast amount of into the skies above as the National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB), Magma Indonesia, the Volcanology and Geological Disaster Mitigation warning residents of potential danger.

An incredible time-lapse video shows Mount Agung as the Bali volcano continues to erupt, prompting fears of another much larger eruption.

Huge amounts of molten rock can be seen spitting out Mount Agung’s crater as a huge lightning storm rages in the background.

<snip>

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/886368/Bali-volcano-news-Mount-Agung-live-update-video

Interesting perspective in time lapse. What consistant lightning they have there.. It did not seem like it was generated from the ash cloud, since that went in a different direction. You don't suppose "they" are earthscape testing that, causing the eruption?

Edited by Picklesnout

Just now, RhetoricalRebel said:

A lot of people still refuse to evacuate. Not good.

Playing With Fire: Tens of Thousands Refuse to Leave Bali Volcano Homes

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-11-30/playing-with-fire-tens-of-thousands-refuse-to-leave-bali-volcano-homes.

Then I guess we can expect a repeat of those 1960 something vids I posted on your thread the other day. :( 

2 hours ago, Picklesnout said:

Interesting perspective in time lapse. What consistant lightning they have there.. It did not seem like it was generated from the ash cloud, since that went in a different direction. You don't suppose "they" are earthscape testing that, causing the eruption?

That video is very odd. I don't know if they used color enhancement or what.

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Then I guess we can expect a repeat of those 1960 something vids I posted on your thread the other day. :( 

Or worse. It's much more populated than 1960.

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That video is very odd. I don't know if they used color enhancement or what.

Here's a live link if your looking for one. Appears very overcast right now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.