Jump to content
  • Sign Up
spEKtre

What is Trump Waiting For ?

Recommended Posts

With North Korea now capable of hitting the US mainland with its missiles and having Hydrogen Bomb Tech. what is Trump waiting for ? surely like Iran they would of tried to negate its abilities to produce ICBM's with Nuclear capability ? Its openly threatened to strike the US and Kim Jong is openly taunting the US, I think for the first time the US is scared. A rogue nation that can hit back and attack the USA is something the USA is not familiar with. Its used to doing what ever it likes in other countries without any threat of retaliation until now.

The USA is scared and doesn't know what to do is the reason its not struck NK with a first strike, the fact only sanctions have been meted out speaks volumes for the fact the USA doesn't like the idea a Nation can not only defend itself but retaliate with proportionate force back.

Edited by spEKtre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spEKtre said:

With North Korea now capable of hitting the US mainland with its missiles and having Hydrogen Bomb Tech. what is Trump waiting for ? surely like Iran they would of tried to negate its abilities to produce ICBM's with Nuclear capability ? Its openly threatened to strike the US and Kim Jong is openly taunting the US, I think for the first time the US is scared. A rogue nation that can hit back and attack the USA is something the USA is not familiar with. Its used to doing what ever it likes in other countries without any threat of retaliation until now.

The USA is scared and doesn't know what to do is the reason its not struck NK with a first strike, the fact only sanctions have been meted out speaks volumes for the fact the USA doesn't like the idea a Nation can not only defend itself but retaliate with proportionate force back.

No. The USA is not scared, the shit stains for politicians might be though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

No. The USA is not scared, the shit stains for politicians might be though. 

I doubt even they are... Well maybe scared of what might happen if they don't do at they are told!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

No. The USA is not scared, the shit stains for politicians might be though. 

This is what I mean Cin, the everyday people of all Countries are basically the same. Its the Governments that are the problem, whether it be NK, Rusia or Germany the people in charge are steering us toward oblivion. They are all psychopaths hell bent on power and control.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spEKtre said:

This is what I mean Cin, the everyday people of all Countries are basically the same. Its the Governments that are the problem, whether it be NK, Rusia or Germany the people in charge are steering us toward oblivion. They are all psychopaths hell bent on power and control.

More and more people are getting sick of their shit. When will it reach critical mass? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, spEKtre said:

With North Korea now capable of hitting the US mainland with its missiles and having Hydrogen Bomb Tech. what is Trump waiting for ? surely like Iran they would of tried to negate its abilities to produce ICBM's with Nuclear capability ? Its openly threatened to strike the US and Kim Jong is openly taunting the US, I think for the first time the US is scared. A rogue nation that can hit back and attack the USA is something the USA is not familiar with. Its used to doing what ever it likes in other countries without any threat of retaliation until now.

The USA is scared and doesn't know what to do is the reason its not struck NK with a first strike, the fact only sanctions have been meted out speaks volumes for the fact the USA doesn't like the idea a Nation can not only defend itself but retaliate with proportionate force back.

...you are probably to young to remember "shock and Awe"  but believe me, it's coming for the little rocket man....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

No. The USA is not scared, the shit stains for politicians might be though. 

Per China, the U.S. is waiting for NK to make the first move.  Once they strike at Guam or Japan which is likely, the entire country of North Korea will be turned into a glass ashtray. Vaporized beyond comprehension.

Fat Boy Kim will self destruct because his actions run contrary to the well being of the citizens of NK.  That is karma and the law of the Universe.

Eventually, someone will put a cap in his ass.

Lets remember that the U.S. created NK by the cease fire in the early 1950's.

This is their beast they (U.S.) created and, they have to deal with it.

In retrospect, President Harry Truman really screwed up, when he fired General Douglas MacArthur.

China came over the border with NK and began fighting U.S. troops.  There were lots of casualties.  It was bloody.

MacArthur wanted to go in and clean them out.  In fact, he wanted to clean out China as well.  Nuke all of them back to the stone age,  if necessary.

Truman said no, they publicly argued and MacArthur was fired.  The rest is history.

And now the NK  b*st*rd zombie state is back to cause more problems.

:hiding:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, GTBighair said:

...you are probably to young to remember "shock and Awe"  but believe me, it's coming for the little rocket man....

Turned 50 this year and I do remember shekinah :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think because it's all bullsheet? I think that special bus closet case does whatever the commitee of china, putin and trump say? To me, it looks like the clumsiest fake war I have ever seen and kim made a deal way back. Qadafi wouldn't make a deal and was just killed. That was enough for me even before half the dumb hot air that has been blown? Whatever dumb thing they are doing, it isn't what they're pretending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Setting us up for the greatest deception of all time ? could be a dry test run to see how all the Media Outlets fall into line and discredit the ones that don't ? out them as fake news so when the "Project Bluebeam" comes into play they have everything lined up ? wouldn't be surprised if its all part of seeing how far they can get people to believe in a total fabrication of the truth whilst clearing out the "Assanges and Snowdens" to ensure a clear path to the ultimate goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.