Nobuddy

Gomer Pyle died ..again.?

Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on 'The Andy Griffith Show,' dead at 87 http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/entertainment/jim-nabors-dead/index.html

Not sure if any one else noticed this today.. and maybe it's just me but I swear he died a couple of years ago from HIV & I thought it was odd to remember that when they announced that he died a few months ago from liver failure, but umm.. yea somethings really weirding me out me out about seeing the poor guy in the obits 'again'.

Am I loosing it..  does any one else remember him being dead already.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nobuddy said:

Jim Nabors, Gomer Pyle on 'The Andy Griffith Show,' dead at 87 http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/30/entertainment/jim-nabors-dead/index.html

Not sure if any one else noticed this today.. and maybe it's just me but I swear he died a couple of years ago from HIV & I thought it was odd to remember that when they announced that he died a few months ago from liver failure, but umm.. yea somethings really weirding me out me out about seeing the poor guy in the obits 'again'.

Am I loosing it..  does any one else remember him being dead already.?

Yeah same here I thought he died last year or year before. Damn Mandela effect. 

Yep. Mandella detected in my world for sure. This is like the 3rd time on this one.

What I remember : Throat cancer, aids, now this. I skipped liver cancer.

Edited by Picklesnout
Update
  • Like 1

There's something weird about the whole 'Andy Griffith' timeline.. Don Knotts died so many times I lost count and Andy himself died both before and after Don did.. some serious head-shaking here.

Don Rickles, Carrol Burnett, Joan Rivers & I think Tim Conway have all died at least twice.

George Burns died so many times I think he even came back and made a joke about it once..

Strange daze indeed.. :blink:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nobuddy said:

George Burns died so many times I think he even came back and made a joke about it once..

:gsbrnint:

Thank you for sharing. I don't recall any mayberry issues. Mom said Andy Griffith and Don Knotts died, I don't remember it. You know, now that we don't all have common experiences via TV, it will be more challenging for folks to detect a shared mandella item. They will be able to manipulate reality of the millenials much more easily, and folks will just think they misremembered. They will not have commonality to check against.

Sally Fields just died recently. I heard her name was Sally Field, no S, but I remember the s.

• Like 1

Sally Fields is still alive, parts of her anyway. Her soul and intellect (If there ever was any) are dead from her soul crushing bat shit crazy left wing lunacy. The rest of her is just a support system for her loony left rantings.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.