Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Want To End Sexual Harassment? AG Hopeful Says ‘Elect Candidate Who Doesn’t Have A Penis’

One candidate’s idea to eliminate sexual harassment in the workplace would be to elect women only.

“Who can you trust most not to show you their penis in a professional setting? That would be the candidate who doesn’t have one,” said Dana Nessel, who is hoping to be nominated as the Democratic candidate for Michigan’s Attorney General.

Fed up with allegations of sexual harassment in the workplace, Nessel noted that most of the perpetrators are men, saying sex scandals rarely ever involve women.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/11/29/want-to-end-sexual-harassment-ag-hopeful-says-elect-candidate-who-doesnt-have-a-penis/

She might not have a dick. But she makes up for it by sounding like one!

Like women don't harass men all the time. Wtf. Sick of these attacks on men. Women do it to! I get harassed all the time at work I don't care it's an ego boost lol.  

• Like 1

notgoingtorespond

Women sexually harass men all the time, only difference is men most of the time are willing participants.

I had a female coworker one time tell me she would take me home and rape me(no kidding) I just said can you rape someone that wants it? She never said anything like that to me again lol.

48 minutes ago, notgoingtorespond said:

Women sexually harass men all the time, only difference is men most of the time are willing participants.

I had a female coworker one time tell me she would take me home and rape me(no kidding) I just said can you rape someone that wants it? She never said anything like that to me again lol.

:gsbrnint:

How about appointing or electing someone who doesn't have a personal agenda?  It's not really about sex - it's about control. 

Some of you older folks might remember in the old TV series GET SMART?  Smart worked for the agency called CONTROL and the enemy was CHAOS.

Think we got the same scenario going on today?  YOU BET! 

Where's common sense and ethics in the picture?  :newsflash:  NO WHERE! 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.