Walk Softly

Part 2 - A Change in Our Perception of Sin

I believe the common teachings amongst the Christian leaders causes people to live in a perceptual cycle of bondage.  If you consider that the Bible does not teach this, then it is, in fact, a conspiracy.

What role does sin play in our lives?  

This is a very fair question.  

I discussed previously that it could be concluded from my writing that one is free to live a life of sin, technically.  

Yet again, technically, we do already live a life of sin.  We are not perfect by our own works.  Anyone who thinks they are perfect, I beg you, please read Matthew chapters 5, 6 and 7 regarding the Sermon on the Mount by Jesus.  You will quickly realize that you are far from perfect.  

Now, it is important to note that while some people will take this new found knowledge of the freedom God has given us and use it as an excuse to indulge their flesh at every opportunity… This is not God’s intention.  That being said, the truth is the truth, and I can’t withhold it because some might misuse it.

So where does that leave us with sin, then?

<snip>

http://cangodhearme.com/a-change-of-perception-on-sin/

• Like 2

The evil ones take this concept, and believe that it is through sin that they will be saved.

That the best gift God ever gave was the ability to sin, and that it should be taken advantage of.

These is the literal teachings of Sabbatai Tzvi who declared himself Messiah in 1666.

When we ate of the forbidden fruit, sin, we came here to know of sin and what it is..

But not to be of sin.

So we are 'in' the world, but not 'of' the world.

We came here to reflect upon the consequences of a sinful life, and how to be above it of our own free will.

Sin is separate from God, and thus... Here we are.

This is what I mean when I say that this is not our home, and shows one of Christ's most important messaged.. That we are to live, and die as men. That we are to move on from this body of sin, and not cling to it.

16 hours ago, John Galt said:

This is what I mean when I say that this is not our home, and shows one of Christ's most important messaged.. That we are to live, and die as men. That we are to move on from this body of sin, and not cling to it.

I can agree with this because the Bible supports your position. 

Jesus talks a lot about not being part of this world.  This is one of my favorites.  

The world would love you as one of its own if you belonged to it, but you are no longer part of the world. I chose you to come out of the world, so it hates you.
John 15:19 NLT

As my mind has been renewed through His Word, the world has become ever increasingly hostile towards me.  I kinda dig it...

• Like 3

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.