Alluvial

LA Smelling Gas Odor, SoCalGas Can't Find - Large Earthquake Near?

http://abc7.com/mysterious-odor-plagues-west-la-residents/2715642/

CHEVIOT HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) --

Hundreds of people in the westside of Los Angeles County reported smelling gas, but local authorities and SoCalGas have not received any reports of a gas leak.

The mystery odor reached as far as Culver City, Westwood, Exposition Park, Midvale, Brookhaven, Cheviot Hills, Rancho Park and Venice.

SoCalGas said crews headed to the area of Pico Boulevard and Overland Avenue around 10 p.m. in the Rancho Park area. No source of the smell was found, but the utility worked with Los Angeles Fire Department crews to further investigate.

------------------------------

Possible signs a large earthquake is near in Southern California?

Edited by Alluvial

:pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

It's the smell of all the evil television Personalities being roto rootered out of Southern California.

Edited by Dometheus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

There are a lot of indicators that LA is going to get hit with a Big quake soon...

Videos of Blonde Women Who Dream of the Los Angeles Mega Earthquake

Here is just one example .....:goodreadl:

https://highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net/forum/psychics-futurists-remote-viewers-astrologers-researchers/24942-videos-of-blonde-white-women-who-dream-of-the-los-angeles-mega-earthquake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIs-Ez-lrU8

Edited by Scout

At this point it is no longer "if" or "when", it is now. From here through next year, especially spring in the US, it could be this little nothing stuff we have seen to 9+ stuff. 

As far as SoGay gas goes, they will do whatever narrative. They do not hire based on qualifications or experience. Only gay people can work there. That is thier qualification. These are the same people that handled porter ranch and got the whole san fernando valley....

Edited by Curenado
SoGay Gas

37 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Maybe it's not the chemical additive that smells like rotten eggs. Possibly mistaking a sulphur smell??

Indeed. There is some website that supposedly shows gas levels, but I can't recall. It always shows the volcanic gas clouds. They also reported it coming in from the ocean before too.

1 minute ago, Commandante Frio said:

Usually if it is natural gas, you cannot smell it. They put odor in gas

Ummm...that's what I was saying. The kids and I hunkered down in the closest available shelter as a tornado went past. Once I felt it was safe, we headed on down the road.

We were passing a trailer park that had been hit, so I pulled in to see if I could help. Point is, as soon as I opened the door, the rotten egg smell hit me full in the face. "Nobody light a cigarette!"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Indeed. There is some website that supposedly shows gas levels, but I can't recall. It always shows the volcanic gas clouds. They also reported it coming in from the ocean before too.

Exactly! I'm saying people could be mistaking the smell of sulphur for the rotten egg smell typically added to natural gas! Bad news geologically speaking.

21 minutes ago, Commandante Frio said:

Usually if it is natural gas, you cannot smell it. They put odor in gas

"Mercaptans" are added to give it that rotten egg smell.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.