Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Alluvial

Bitcoin COLLAPSE ? "Operation Dragonslayer" Conspiracy

Recommended Posts

 

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/7f39m0/the_operation_dragonslayer_conspiracy/

"This is a message from an insider. I am a member of Chinese whales community. I cannot provide any proofs nor open my identity but I cannot allow myself to stand and watch for the greatest theft from poor and reputation destruction of blockchain based cryptocurrency to happen.

I have been informed of major Bitcoin manipulation taking place in order to compromise Bitcoin security and reliability. A group of coordinated Chinese investors have a plan to pump Bitcoin to 10000 USD after which they plan on coordinated crash of Bitcoin to sub 1000 levels because they have already taken their fiat money out and replaced them with margin tether traiding. It will not cost them a dollar. They will push Bitcoin below the demand levels.

...

Shortly after Bitcoin crash below 1000 USD they plan to introduce Bitcoin Cash as a true Bitcoin and necessary replacament which is not inflated and then reject Tether pairings. This is why Bitcoin Cash price is stabilized at 1000 USD as was price of original Bitcoin in January 2017."

<snip>

Edited by Alluvial
  • Like 1
  • WTF 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Shitcoin has become obsolete.
New system just around the corner.

https://www.radix.global/

I don' think any cryto system will be trusted if bitcoin collapses I took guys advice cashed out still holding little Dash because it's rising minute it hits red I'm out up not down

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sagd said:

I don' think any cryto system will be trusted if bitcoin collapses I took guys advice cashed out still holding little Dash because it's rising minute it hits red I'm out up not down

I have already stated that I would never be involved with bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter, but for those who insist on doing so, take a look at the link I've provided.

There are a number of reasons as to why bitcoin is failing and why in the end, it will fail. It has already become obsolete. That's why an entirely new system has been developed. The other reasons are obvious as there are manipulators who will siphon off everyone's wealth in the end with a one-day collapse and flash crash because they know their gig is just about over!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I have already stated that I would never be involved with bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter, but for those who insist on doing so, take a look at the link I've provided.

There are a number of reasons as to why bitcoin is failing and why in the end, it will fail. It has already become obsolete. That's why an entirely new system has been developed. The other reasons are obvious as there are manipulators who will siphon off everyone's wealth in the end with a one-day collapse and flash crash because they know their gig is just about over!

I did look at link people lose there money cryto will be dead in water no matter what new system they try once bitten twice shy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beware when someone gives away free bitcoin which is designed to get you hooked on and into the cryptocurrency frenzy.
Next comes the artificially high prices which TRIGGER greed where you no longer think with logic but with emotions instead!

Mission accomplished... You're broke!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have resisted so far. I could not believe it was real when I first heard about it. It seems even more rediculous now. Wealth based on.... Nothing?

That is about when I decided to get out of computing, and into doing things in the real world. No markets, no investments. I already had a bunch of "money" evaporate with the 2008 crash. Never again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2017 at 10:20 PM, Picklesnout said:

I have resisted so far. I could not believe it was real when I first heard about it. It seems even more rediculous now. Wealth based on.... Nothing?

Not in the least.  Go do your homework (if you're interested) and learn that it's not like that at all; or, here's some videos to check out (Jeff is pretty much on the mark.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Not in the least.  Go do your homework (if you're interested) and learn that it's not like that at all; or, here's some videos to check out (Jeff is pretty much on the mark.)

 

It just collapsed again :D 5000 drop!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.