Scout

BOMBSHELL! Project Veritas' "Most Powerful" Sting Operation Underway

BOMBSHELL! Project Veritas' "Most Powerful" Sting Operation Underway

Published on Nov 30, 2017

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver sits down with Project Veritas' James O'Keefe in an exclusive interview to discuss his latest expose' of the Washington Post who knowingly and admittedly continue to push the fake news narrative that Russia meddled in the 2016 election. When asked for hints about upcoming 'sting' operations, O'Keefe reveals bombshell information that Project Veritas is currently "going after bigger and bigger entities", to "imagine the largest and most powerful informational entities in the world", and "we know that these entities are doing bad things and it is our job to ferret them out". He is set to release his new book, "American Pravda: My Fight for Truth in the Era of Fake News", January 16, 2018.

• Like 1

Yeah... We'll get another piece from them that leads to absolutely nothing. And in the event it does. It will most likely be a change that eventually reveals itself to have hurt us all...

25 minutes ago, Scout said:

O'Keefe reveals bombshell information that Project Veritas is currently "going after bigger and bigger entities", to "imagine the largest and most powerful informational entities in the world", and "we know that these entities are doing bad things and it is our job to ferret them out". 

I hear: GOOGLE / FACEBOOK better watch out!

Google / Facebook laughs, because they know more about him and his routine than the NSA.  Hell, the USA couldn't even get an antitrust suit to stick on Google; not that I condone those types of politics, but Google sure makes Bell Systems look like a mom & pop operation comparatively speaking. 

49 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Yeah... We'll get another piece from them that leads to absolutely nothing. And in the event it does. It will most likely be a change that eventually reveals itself to have hurt us all...

Man, wait until you see what's comin'. This will be by far the largest, most violent and nastiest shitstorm of fleeing rats there ever will be!

Watch for all the suicides and assassinations everywhere. And I do mean everywhere across the globe.

My opinion, of course. :popcorneat:

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Man, wait until you see what's comin'. This will be by far the largest, most violent and nastiest shitstorm of fleeing rats there ever will be!

Watch for all the suicides and assassinations everywhere. And I do mean everywhere across the globe.

My opinion, of course. :popcorneat:

Ask yourself this when everyone starts being arrested... How many are legitimate criminals.... And how many have been removed for political reasons!

8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Ask yourself this when everyone starts being arrested... How many are legitimate criminals.... And how many have been removed for political reasons!

To answer your question and looking at it from our side, (good guys) I would say that they are both the same thing. They are all legitimate criminals, both political and non-political reasons alike.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

This whole thing is super secret and tactical, so we won't be seeing much of the sting operations happening. We'll mostly be hearing the end results even with MSM dragging their feet with these breaking and developing stories. Even with all their fake news, they won't be able to keep this hidden for much longer because this will be so explosive.

I'll even go so far as to claim they will make major arrests in the MSM for lying to and misleading the public with their protective coverups of known criminals... accessory to the crime type of arrests.

My opinion, of course.

1 hour ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I'll even go so far as to claim they will make major arrests in the MSM for lying to and misleading the public with their protective coverups of known criminals... accessory to the crime type of arrests.

My opinion, of course.

I agree...The MSM will get what's coming to them..........................

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.