Qronos16

Russian Military Deploys Marines on North Korea Border Region After Kim Jong Un's Missile Test

Russian marines have practiced landing operations at its border with North Korea, following Pyongyang’s controversial missile launch test this week, the military said. Russian naval infantry servicemen and the crews of Russia’s Pacific Fleet ships Admiral Nevelskoy and Peresvet, carried out a swift, amphibious charge on a beachhead in the Primorye region, Russia’s only one to border North Korea.
**Learn More**
North Korea fires missile over Japan: https://youtu.be/vfRr1uBctyk

Edited by Qronos16

4 minutes ago, GT500 said:

All theatre 

Russia is behind N Korea 100% 

the enemy of my enemy is my freind 

Normally I'd agree, but it seems to get clearer and clearer kim is just a pawn, excuse, means to an end.....for all 3 supers, which is a hairy thought. He's a puppet now. Everything he does is at such a convenient time and it doesn't seem like it would match our schedule so well if it was him.

The mouse that roared, except with huge chunks o money for the MIC too.

13 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Normally I'd agree, but it seems to get clearer and clearer kim is just a pawn, excuse, means to an end.....for all 3 supers, which is a hairy thought. He's a puppet now. Everything he does is at such a convenient time and it doesn't seem like it would match our schedule so well if it was him.

The mouse that roared, except with huge chunks o money for the MIC too.

They don’t care if he lives or dies 

just the next useful idiot on the price is right 

but he is not their enemy 

It is a definate excuse. 

I have to admit I have not tried very hard to understand the intellect that would murder the world. Empathically speaking, to understand it I put myself in their place and feel what they feel....and I never want to feel that, so it defies understanding for me. War intellect confounds me and always has, large scale and small.

1 hour ago, Picklesnout said:

It is a definate excuse. 

I have to admit I have not tried very hard to understand the intellect that would murder the world. Empathically speaking, to understand it I put myself in their place and feel what they feel....and I never want to feel that, so it defies understanding for me. War intellect confounds me and always has, large scale and small.

MIC + War = Profit no? sorry...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.