Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Zuckerberg Sister Claims Sexual Harassment On Flight...

The sister of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg says she was harassed on an Alaska Airlines flight from LA to Mazatlan, and when she complained, flight attendants offered to move her, rather than the harasser.

In a Facebook post, Randi Zuckerberg says a man sitting next to her in first class repeatedly made “explicit, lewd, and highly offensive sexual comments to me.”

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2017/11/30/mark-zuckerbergs-sister-sexually-harassed-on-alaska-airlines-flight/

Also here is the post she made on facebook lol... venting on your bro's platform... funny!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10104252140827491&set=a.616059824011.2209273.4617&type=3

The sexual harassment normalization campaign is strong.  Look for the next wave of announcements to be younger and more grotesque like the one in China.

The underworld is showing face and practice.

19 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

The underworld is showing face and practice.

More than it wants to...

If the guy was drunk and saying crap like she states in her letter, he should have been thrown off the plane, regardless of frequent flier status. 

This is where I'd say her accusations were appropriate considering he continued after he was told to stop.   The guy sounds like a total idiot and pig.  The flight attendants are piggies, too.

11 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

If the guy was drunk and saying crap like she states in her letter, he should have been thrown off the plane, regardless of frequent flier status. 

This is where I'd say her accusations were appropriate considering he continued after he was told to stop.   The guy sounds like a total idiot and pig.  The flight attendants are piggies, too.

I wonder why they kept letting him on though? It came to a head finally so he'll not be flying with them for a while!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.