Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Muslim population in Europe to TRIPLE by 2050...

THE Muslim population in countries across Europe could triple by 2050, a report has suggested.

Finland's Muslim population alone could increase by more than four times, while the UK could see an increase of 2.65 times in little more than a decade, according to projections made in the study.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5033773/muslim-population-european-countries-triple-2050-eu-uk/

It's a scary prospect... And I do think the numbers they provide are seriously slanted.... I feel the numbers to already be much higher than they state...

10 hours ago, Ukshep said:

THE Muslim population in countries across Europe could triple by 2050, a report has suggested.

Finland's Muslim population alone could increase by more than four times, while the UK could see an increase of 2.65 times in little more than a decade, according to projections made in the study.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5033773/muslim-population-european-countries-triple-2050-eu-uk/

It's a scary prospect... And I do think the numbers they provide are seriously slanted.... I feel the numbers to already be much higher than they state...

They've slanted the numbers everywhere. They ARE much high everywhere than they say. The Mexicans here outnumber whites a LOT. I have eyes, I can see! Lots of times I am the only white person when I go into a place of business. Mexicans own all the shops or Muslims or Chinese. No whites own anything and the ones that did have gone out of business in the past 3 years or so. 

• Sad 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.