Zing

Theresa May says Trump was 'wrong' to share anti-Muslim

8 minutes ago, Zing said:

Theresa May needs to focus on the problems Muslims are creating in her country.  We in the US don't care what Ms. May thinks about Trump and anti-Muslim videos.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/30/europe/donald-trump-theresa-may-twitter-spat/index.html

She is a witch.. There are no good leaders in the UK. I'd honestly run myself :) But I don't have a clue where to begin and to be honest it would takes years and years. And we just don't have that amount of time so why bother ya know!

34 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

She is a witch.. There are no good leaders in the UK. I'd honestly run myself :) But I don't have a clue where to begin and to be honest it would takes years and years. And we just don't have that amount of time so why bother ya know!

I always thought so too... but that survival instinct says political office is probably not a good idea for me.

3 minutes ago, JimmREEE said:

I always thought so too... but that survival instinct says political office is probably not a good idea for me.

If there is time. I say go for it. If not. Spend the time preparing. All any of us can do is put our attention where it's best required for change or protection.

4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

If there is time. I say go for it. If not. Spend the time preparing. All any of us can do is put our attention where it's best required for change or protection.

When being a politician became a profitable endeavor is when I realized "uh oh, we got a problem". 

For @Ukshep's sake with love from America... Long live the Queen. haha be careful now. :-/ dammit it sucks to have to feel that way.

Edited by JimmREEE
Last line

4 hours ago, Zing said:

Theresa May needs to focus on the problems Muslims are creating in her country.  We in the US don't care what Ms. May thinks about Trump and anti-Muslim videos.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/11/30/europe/donald-trump-theresa-may-twitter-spat/index.html

Hey Theresa we don't care go help your people! 

Edited by who knows

Hey hey! ho ho!

Theresa-may-went-muzzy-low!

(Don't worry anglis, we will be there as soon as we can. It will be fun like last time.)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Cinders77 said:

It is so OBVIOUS what is wrong with her.  Theresa May is constipated.  :nuke:

There is a lack of fiber in the arabian paper money? Or you think she blocked up with kruggerands? :gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.