Ukshep

Alert: Suicidal Iran Sending Warships Toward the Gulf of Mexico

HEAVILY BIASED ARTICLE! You've been warned!

In Tehran’s latest round of saber-rattling with the United States, Iran announced it’s sending warships to the Gulf of Mexico as part of its effort to become a global superpower.

“Our fleet of warships will be sent to the Atlantic Ocean in the near future and will visit one of the friendly states in South America and the Gulf of Mexico,” Iranian Navy Commander Rear Admiral Hossein Khanzadi said, the Jerusalem Post reported.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, the ships will be traveling to the Gulf on orders from Khanzadi, who recently took over the Iranian navy.

https://conservativetribune.com/suicidal-iran-warships-mexico/

As you can see. There are further attempts to set up the next enemies in a war. Iran is the target of much propaganda. They want war so the controlled right is pushing propaganda. I just tell it how it is!

I can't remember the source or where I heard it but...

Why do the mullahs still maintain their finances out of France? It appears that they are (((controlled))) if you get my gist. 

https://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/4690-iran-and-the-shah-what-really-happened

There is more to it than meets the eye when it comes to Iran and those in power there presently.

19 minutes ago, Just Jo said:

Suicidal in the sense I wouldn’t want to sail across Atlantic in one of their ships either....

Exactly what I was thinking. Anything they've got big enough to make it across looks like tramp steamers to me.

IF they make it across the ocean Iran  will be start voicing support for NK and so these ships will need to be targets should we attack NK or be forced to attack, question is apparently Mexico is supporting this??

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

HEAVILY BIASED ARTICLE! You've been warned!

In Tehran’s latest round of saber-rattling with the United States, Iran announced it’s sending warships to the Gulf of Mexico as part of its effort to become a global superpower.

“Our fleet of warships will be sent to the Atlantic Ocean in the near future and will visit one of the friendly states in South America and the Gulf of Mexico,” Iranian Navy Commander Rear Admiral Hossein Khanzadi said, the Jerusalem Post reported.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, the ships will be traveling to the Gulf on orders from Khanzadi, who recently took over the Iranian navy.

https://conservativetribune.com/suicidal-iran-warships-mexico/

As you can see. There are further attempts to set up the next enemies in a war. Iran is the target of much propaganda. They want war so the controlled right is pushing propaganda. I just tell it how it is!

I posted a thread about this Friday about this. The source is a an Tasnim Iranian News Agency. So I think this is credible.

Here's the article.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2017/11/22/1581135/iran-to-send-naval-forces-to-gulf-of-mexico-commander

Here's the thread

This is bellicose BS. But if they get to close to Florida, I'm gonna sling shot some bacon balls at em. :fkff:

2 minutes ago, apache54 said:

IF they make it across the ocean Iran  will be start voicing support for NK and so these ships will need to be targets should we attack NK or be forced to attack, question is apparently Mexico is supporting this??

More likely, Venezuela is the target for support. That is, if they can even make it across the pond.

To date the best they've been able to do is stick their toe in the Indian Ocean before turning around and heading home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

More likely, Venezuela is the target for support. That is, if they can even make it across the pond.

To date the best they've been able to do is stick their toe in the Indian Ocean before turning around and heading home.

Agreed,

we just don't need a sneak attack causing a EMP situation here!!

The focus should be less on them making it across. And more so on why the MSM want to push them as a threat and as the enemy that you must defend against. That is called positioning.... They have plans to attack Iran.... It's obvious.... And I am tired of them warmongering.

4 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

This is bellicose BS. But if they get to close to Florida, I'm gonna sling shot some bacon balls at em. :fkff:

A waste of good bacon! How about air-dropping some livin' breathin' wild pigs on deck? :beerl:

2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

A waste of good bacon! How about air-dropping some livin' breathin' wild pigs on deck? :beerl:

Feed the pigs some exlax just before you drop them so they crap all the boat. They all abandon ship for sure.:nodl:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.