Cinnamon

Type in conspiracy theories into a search engine

I was just messing around and wondered how much the news was talking about conspiracy theories. So I used a few different search engines set to news and typed in conspiracy theories. 

Trump is getting absolutely slaughtered  like I've never seen before. Just type that in under news tab and you'll see what I mean. It's a concerted attack on him using the term "conspiracy theories".  They're dredging up the "birther" thing and anything else they can throw out there. 

Now, if there was any way to get Trump on any kind of sexual charges, they would dredge up everything right now and put it out there. 

But the focus is on his being a conspiracy theorist.  Just go look,it's kind of shocking. I didn't even type in Trump's name and that's ALL that comes up. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I was just messing around and wondered how much the news was talking about conspiracy theories. So I used a few different search engines set to news and typed in conspiracy theories. 

Trump is getting absolutely slaughtered  like I've never seen before. Just type that in under news tab and you'll see what I mean. It's a concerted attack on him using the term "conspiracy theories".  They're dredging up the "birther" thing and anything else they can throw out there. 

Now, if there was any way to get Trump on any kind of sexual charges, they would dredge up everything right now and put it out there. 

But the focus is on his being a conspiracy theorist.  Just go look,it's kind of shocking. I didn't even type in Trump's name and that's ALL that comes up. 

That just looks like them dancing back and fourth. Polarizing to the utmost degree. 

They are scared of us, as right now they really are vulnerable to someone well-versed on what is happening. They hate us having the ability to save people from ignorance. 

It really looks to me as if Trump is going to be used as a 'fall guy', and then justification for the reaction of the people really in charge. (Everything they have been preparing for) They really want people to like Obama, too (Birther thing). People who fall for that lie, and the people they want in their new Sodom.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

The people who voted for Trump and who will vote again for him next time are not reading that much less taking any of it seriously.  This concerted attack is a waste of time and is only digging the hole deeper for the already failing msm.

MSM will eventually crash and burn.
The libtards are the only thing keeping them afloat, and barely so.
Just imagine the fun Alternative media will have bashing the s@it out of them?!?!
Finally, a nice fat dose of their very own special brand of medicine!

2 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

MSM will eventually crash and burn.
The libtards are the only thing keeping them afloat, and barely so.
Just imagine the fun Alternative media will have bashing the s@it out of them?!?!
Finally, a nice fat dose of their very own special brand of medicine!

when there monies go flat or negative so will they!!! just wish it would move faster!! LOL

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.