JayDee

Youtube channel of man who filmed "moon wave" DELETED

SecureTeam10 discusses Crow777's deletion (yeah I'm not big on ST10 either).

Crow777 will be on Rense this evening. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JayDee said:

SecureTeam10 discusses Crow777's deletion (yeah I'm not big on ST10 either).

Crow777 will be on Rense this evening. 

I remember this guy. Watched a couple of his videos and thought what I was seeing was the video Record timing or something type anomaly. I think he was saying the moon was a hologram or something.

Edited by Dometheus
typo
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's very interesting. Crow has defended it pretty well, explaining how it wasn't a camera glitch. I've read some people have seen this when looking through a regular telescope. Who knows. Wouldn't surprise me to find out there's a projection covering the moon to hide alien/manned bases there or whatever else might be up there.  

He must be somewhere else. I mean why would they do it now he has had that up there for years. Me thinks there is something else going on in the background 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

I remember this guy. Watched a couple of his videos and thought what I was seeing was the video Record timing or something type anomaly. I think he was saying the moon was a hologram or something.

He had a nice telescope set up I was jealous but happy he was generous to share. I have seen weird stuff with the moon.

• Like 1

The moon itself can't be a projection so let's put that to rest....the moon has been around since the dawn of man and is backed up in documents and scripture. It's been there since man has been here and used a navigation tool...etc etc etc

The technology did not exist then or let me rephrase it.....its not a man made projection then....if it is a projection then where is the source? Pyramids? Sphinx?

If it is a projection it's created by those that were here before us..

Let's break this down a little further.....

Humans have a love for the stars and observing them

Telescopes and scholars throughout time Havnt mentioned seeing this before....the tech is there and was there for humans to notice this years and years ago.....

What we can maybe establish is that this is a NEW phenomenon.

So of it's a new phenomenon we can maybe point to satellites projection a moon image OVER the moon to hide the surface of the moon.

Maybe aliens are there, setting up shop either for contact....or invasion....

No other explanation as there have been stargazers throughout history but yet it's only just being spoken....

Might also explain all the chemtrails in order for the satellites to project, get in place, repairs...etc

Edited by Oregonian
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

projection a moon image OVER the moon to hide the surface of the moon.

That's exactly what I was saying. 

• Like 1

Just now, JayDee said:

That's exactly what I was saying. 

I doubt little green men are doing it as ive seen how our leaders alone hide everything from us....

I wouldn't be surprised if there are gas stations, strip malls and schools being built and satellites are being used to project the moon over the moon.

Think worst shtf on earth and life will continue for the elites on the moon until the dust settles?

Why not?

14 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

The moon itself can't be a projection so let's put that to rest....the moon has been around since the dawn of man and is backed up in documents and scripture. It's been there since man has been here and used a navigation tool...etc etc etc

The technology did not exist then or let me rephrase it.....its not a man made projection then....if it is a projection then where is the source? Pyramids? Sphinx?

If it is a projection it's created by those that were here before us..

Let's break this down a little further.....

Humans have a love for the stars and observing them

Telescopes and scholars throughout time Havnt mentioned seeing this before....the tech is there and was there for humans to notice this years and years ago.....

What we can maybe establish is that this is a NEW phenomenon.

So of it's a new phenomenon we can maybe point to satellites projection a moon image OVER the moon to hide the surface of the moon.

Maybe aliens are there, setting up shop either for contact....or invasion....

No other explanation as there have been stargazers throughout history but yet it's only just being spoken....

Might also explain all the chemtrails in order for the satellites to project, get in place, repairs...etc

Cloaking device, Interesting... 

Remember back a couple of years when China went to the moon with high-resolution cameras and photographed the entire surface several times. Releasing only Earth-facing images like this one:
Link

Another linky Dinky

This image is the stitch together of the images they provided to the public (to my knowledge) and only shows one side.

They throw around words like "Never-Before-Seen High-Definition Images" of the front side of the moon.

If you find any HIGH DEFINITION IMAGES of the backside make sure to come on back here and make a new thread because this is virgin territory and I want in!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

I doubt little green men are doing it as ive seen how our leaders alone hide everything from us....

I suspect alien influence or even control. That can't be ruled out.

Edited by JayDee

7 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

Remember back a couple of years when China went to the moon with high-resolution cameras and photographed the entire surface several times. Releasing only Earth-facing images like this one:
Link

Another linky Dinky

This image is the stitch together of the images they provided to the public (to my knowledge) and only shows one side.

They throw around words like "Never-Before-Seen High-Definition Images" of the front side of the moon.

If you find any HIGH DEFINITION IMAGES of the backside make sure to come on back here and make a new thread because this is virgin territory and I want in!

Remember when people asked nasa to turn Hubble on the moon so we could get a good look? The moon is so close but made just as elusive as Saturn for us as far as all space connected agencies and gov. are concerned

Edited by who knows

8 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

Link

Another linky Dinky

So.....

‘you want in on the virgin backside.....

‘I see whatcha did there:gsbrnint:

• Haha 2

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.