Ukshep

Senate GOP votes to begin debate on tax bill

The Senate voted to begin debate on its tax-cut bill Wednesday, edging Republicans closer to their first major legislative victory under President Trump as they seek to finish the chamber’s work on the measure by the end of the week.

Senators voted 52-48 to take up the House-passed legislation, which is being used as a vehicle for the Senate bill.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/362447-senate-gop-votes-to-begin-debate-on-tax-bill

And so the ball is now rolling! :popcorneat:

ALL they ever vote on is B.S. crap, they forget there is MORE important and revalent issues at hand then the tax cut!! try giving us a balanced budget!! with a end to deficit, try getting the economy rolling again by having business here, NOT abroad! i could go on and on, but as usual they are just talking about NOTHING crap!!

worthless bunch of scumbags!!

I for one want to stop paying a fine for not having forced insurance. I pay cash for my everything when I want or need. I have done it for years. So I am watching this crap

Edited by who knows
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, apache54 said:

ALL they ever vote on is B.S. crap, they forget there is MORE important and revalent issues at hand then the tax cut!! try giving us a balanced budget!! with a end to deficit, try getting the economy rolling again by having business here, NOT abroad! i could go on and on, but as usual they are just talking about NOTHING crap!!

worthless bunch of scumbags!!

No disrespect but have you heard what this tax cut is “supposed” to do?

maybe take a moment (well, like about 40 minutes) and listen to Trumps speech in Missouri 

Just sayin

• Like 1

Just now, Cinnamon said:

What's going to be in it when they're done is the question. 

more paid holidays for them. Or they will all have to get special "molesting insurance" which we will get to pay for

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, who knows said:

more paid holidays for them. Or they will all have to get special "molesting insurance" which we will get to pay for

That would not surprise me at all. I wonder when the funds were allocated to pay their legal fees and pay offs on the sexual harrassment claims and WHO decided that was a good idea. 

26 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

No disrespect but have you heard what this tax cut is “supposed” to do?

maybe take a moment (well, like about 40 minutes) and listen to Trumps speech in Missouri 

Just sayin

NONE taken and yes I know it could do some good, but my point is that there is MANY other things they should be doing first, and all they seem to do is lower case items!!

12 minutes ago, apache54 said:

NONE taken and yes I know it could do some good, but my point is that there is MANY other things they should be doing first, and all they seem to do is lower case items!!

While in premise we agree, I think momentum is built, first, on small victories.

His speech, to me, yields he’s looking for a win and with that win, momentum.

course, I could be wrong, it happens

✌??

5 hours ago, GT500 said:

Another government shut down in the works 

better figure it out! 

More ways to force hands.... No?

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

More ways to force hands.... No?

Not sure 

this stupid game has been plaid so many times 

here we go again 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.