ApakalypsetemplaR

I'm a rambling man.

Hello Everyone ,

I'm new here still feeling my way through the site.  Long time GLP member I came across this site and will be coming here from now on . It reminds me of how GLP used to be before the last couple of years. Not sure what happened there it's all politics now . I'm into conspiracy,survivalism,zombie apocalypses , and gardening ! I hope to be here for awhile posting and interacting.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ApakalypsetemplaR said:

Hello Everyone ,

I'm new here still feeling my way through the site.  Long time GLP member I came across this site and will be coming here from now on . It reminds me of how GLP used to be before the last couple of years. Not sure what happened there it's all politics now . I'm into conspiracy,survivalism,zombie apocalypses , and gardening ! I hope to be here for awhile posting and interacting.

Another good soul.. Welcome to the forum...

Politics can get a bit much sometimes... It's nice to talk about things that expand the mind a little...

If you ever need anything or have concerns or suggestions feel free to pm me or @Cinnamon. We try to be what's needed..

I will . I hope to be a valued member of the community.  I tend to post about survival training ,my heirloom vegetables , and military related topics . I am a former 19D Cavalry Scout . I have alot of knowledge to share . I fell out of favor within the Glp community after going to standing rock with other veterans for the dapl protests to protect native american elders women and children who were being abused by PMCs / Mercs .I suffered from PTSD for years that I couldn't control ,they train you how to fight but not how to come home . Found a new mission with my nephew's who I have raised since they were born they are 7,5,4 yrs old . This place is a breath of fresh air . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ApakalypsetemplaR said:

I will . I hope to be a valued member of the community.  I tend to post about survival training ,my heirloom vegetables , and military related topics . I am a former 19D Cavalry Scout . I have alot of knowledge to share . I fell out of favor within the Glp community after going to standing rock with other veterans for the dapl protests to protect native american elders women and children who were being abused by PMCs / Mercs .I suffered from PTSD for years that I couldn't control ,they train you how to fight but not how to come home . Found a new mission with my nephew's who I have raised since they were born they are 7,5,4 yrs old . This place is a breath of fresh air . 

The kind of knowledge I like to see :)

I can understand the dapl protest reaction too. Saw it myself from a few people.  There was a lot of shilling online. Destroying and taking land for a pipeline should be a no no.

And the ptsd comment I understand too. While I've never been in combat. I have had my fair share of traumatic life or death choices. 

For me it was fear of what I could do to another even if justified took forever to stop it flooding.. 

But we're all tough when possible and when we're not.. its nice to have someone nearby who understands.

21 minutes ago, ApakalypsetemplaR said:

Hello Everyone ,

Welcome to the forum! One of my favorite things is gardening, but I kill more plants than I eat. lol Still trying though!  I hope you enjoy the site. :grouphug:

• Haha 1

@ApakalypsetemplaR You call yourself a rambling man !

I welcome you !!

Talk about rambling I do a lot of traveling inspecting commercial buildings for banks and investors . This next month December will be the last month that I will be away from home . I will retire 100% . 

Up till a few months ago I spent a lot of time here; you will find the people are a great bunch unlike GLP ...

I to will return here full time once this job ends this next month ...  

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.