Alluvial

John McAfee Predicts Bitcoin to hit $1 million by 2020

Great. I knew I would be kicking myself for not setting up a server farm. Ah well, some other worldly currency I am not rich in. It doesn't matter as I know it is unreal and made up. I watched it be created right in front of my eyes, and now I see people salivating for this unreal thing.

I chose this. I choose not to deal in a weird money-based agreement reality. When we create a system whose core worth is the human heart, then I will be all in.

3 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

Great. I knew I would be kicking myself for not setting up a server farm. Ah well, some other worldly currency I am not rich in. It doesn't matter as I know it is unreal and made up. I watched it be created right in front of my eyes, and now I see people salivating for this unreal thing.

I chose this. I choose not to deal in a weird money-based agreement reality. When we create a system whose core worth is the human heart, then I will be all in.

I waited too long also, sigh.  Never thought it'd be something real when I was hearing about it back in 2011, 2012.

Edited by Alluvial

9 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

I waited too long also, sigh.  Never thought it'd be something real when I was hearing about it back in 2011, 2012.

Right? I thought nah, no way is this going to get traction. I was there at 0.  Lol crap!

43 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

I will still eat my dick if wrong.

That was pretty low of yourself, but, you might as well, Start Practicing! 

Or you can take the more normal route and just Eat Crow.

Because you're gonna be wrong!  :gsbrnint:

Edited by Cryptic Mole

9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

That was pretty low of yourself, but, you might as well, Start Practicing! 

Or you can take the more normal route and just Eat Crow.

Because you're gonna be wrong!  :gsbrnint:

Yeah pretty bold for him to say that, LOL.

8 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

Yeah pretty bold for him to say that, LOL.

Try this instead: https://www.radix.global/

Personally, I would never be involved in any cryptocurrency, but if I had no choice, the above has gotten my attention.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 hour ago, Alluvial said:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/935900326007328768

When I predicted Bitcoin at $500,000 by the end of 2020, it used a model that predicted $5,000 at the end of 2017. BTC has accelerated much faster than my model assumptions. I now predict Bitcoin at $1 million by the end of 2020. I will still eat my dick if wrong.

It could very well happen.  the trajectory is the same from when Bitcoin was $177. until now and that happened pretty darn quick.  Look what happened to Amazon stock - valued at over 500 Billion dollars without ever turning an overall profit for the company since inception.

Stock holders these days only own electronic bits of data that can be converted to cash at some point.  But what if we lose the grid from an EMP?  Who owns an actual stock certificate these days locked up in their safe?  Probably nobody here.  Stocks and Crypto Currency are very similar in many regards.

Who's going to be left holding the worthless bitcoin at the end might be the question. Just like everything else, it's emotion and faith based when it comes to "currency" of any kind.  People used seashells and giant stone wheels as money in the past and as long as everyone was on board, it retained value. 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Who's going to be left holding the worthless bitcoin at the end might be the question. Just like everything else, it's emotion and faith based when it comes to "currency" of any kind.  People used seashells and giant stone wheels as money in the past and as long as everyone was on board, it retained value. 

Well, technically there's never anything to hold with a digital currency.
Even when it's good. lol.

At least with the worthless US dollar, I get to hold a piece of paper.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well, technically there's never anything to hold with a digital currency.
Even when it's good. lol.

At least with the worthless US dollar, I get to hold a piece of paper.

They'll have their paper records. lol

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.