JimmREEE

Theory of Galaxys

I have always had a thought growing up in school about how the universe actually works.  I don't know enough maths to give any proof, but this is a strong feeling of how stuff really operates on a grand scale.

We "know" that our sun is a fusion reactor.  We assume that these processes create energy and light, which is then broadcasted throughout the universe.  What if this were only partially true?  What if the sun isn't an engine, but is a reaction?  For example, the light that appears to originate from the sun actually originates from the organisms around the sun; I.E. we are the true source of the light and energy we "receive" from the sun.  I have no idea the mechanisms for control behind this theory, but think about it.  What if we really are all entangled to atoms of the sun, and as we grow and learn, so does our entangled particles on the sun?  In a sense what I'm saying is that we truly control the universe by our experiences on Earth; this is not exclusive of mankind, but includes all matter.  I might be taking this a step too far for some people, but what if our sun is the physical manifestation of heaven that Christians believe in?  

Just some food for thought.  I have deliberated on this stuff for many years, and I have lots more to add, but nothing complete to share.  In my humble opinion, the "flat-earth" people are shooting on the same course, but they are hitting the wrong target.  The "Earth", or more precisely all the matter that's important to us, is the center of our existence.  Our interactions of everyone and everything around us radiate this life giving force that we receive from our sun.  

Why has it always been an ongoing theme in society for there to be someone or some force that wants to destroy all of the world?  What does it mean when Christians say to each other "stay bright", or "I see the light in his eyes", etc etc etc.  Does this give insight or clarity to the saying that evil is "the darkness that consumes you"?  It's a lot to chew, but I share it because I am curious if others have "seen the light".

Edited by JimmREEE
I meant fusion reactor, corrected.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, JimmREEE said:

And this resonates with not one person? I'm gonna go dry my eyes now. 

It was in off-topic. Better suited to hardcore. You'll get more play :) So moved it for you!

Gimme some time to read it.

This might sound morbid, but it's the truth. I worked in cat rescue for a while. There were cases where the cats simply could not be saved, no matter how much vet care was given. I've had to have several euthanized due to the pathetic condition they were in when I got them. Now to the light.  These cats all had varying eye colors, from ice blue to golden. When they died, the light left their eyes and the color, too. So, this is tangible proof of light and life, to me. I know it's not to do with the sun, but it's what I saw and sort of goes along with your post. 

5 hours ago, JimmREEE said:

I have always had a thought growing up in school about how the universe actually works.  I don't know enough maths to give any proof, but this is a strong feeling of how stuff really operates on a grand scale.

Thinking on such a scale is I think a lot like a story, or a Journey. I used to drift off into thoughts like this all the time as a child.

5 hours ago, JimmREEE said:

We "know" that our sun is a fusion reactor.  We assume that these processes create energy and light, which is then broadcasted throughout the universe.  What if this were only partially true?  What if the sun isn't an engine, but is a reaction?  For example, the light that appears to originate from the sun actually originates from the organisms around the sun; I.E. we are the true source of the light and energy we "receive" from the sun.  I have no idea the mechanisms for control behind this theory, but think about it.  What if we really are all entangled to atoms of the sun, and as we grow and learn, so does our entangled particles on the sun?  In a sense what I'm saying is that we truly control the universe by our experiences on Earth; this is not exclusive of mankind, but includes all matter.  I might be taking this a step too far for some people, but what if our sun is the physical manifestation of heaven that Christians believe in?  

That was a bit hard to wrap my head around there.. But I have a question. If this was the case what would it mean if the solar system become flooded with life? Would that change the sun in this theory. More input, more output right?

Edit: And vice versa? different sun affects us too?

One thing is for certain, the Galaxy, Universe and all that it encompasses is far more complex than a mortal human brain can comprehend. The Grand (old)  Designer is like comparing a single Hydrogen atom ( Us ) to a Borg Hive, there are things happening on time scales we cannot comprehend. I suspect its even more complex than complex, hinting that the multiverse has infinite versions/dimensions of itself.

51 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This might sound morbid, but it's the truth. I worked in cat rescue for a while. There were cases where the cats simply could not be saved, no matter how much vet care was given. I've had to have several euthanized due to the pathetic condition they were in when I got them. Now to the light.  These cats all had varying eye colors, from ice blue to golden. When they died, the light left their eyes and the color, too. So, this is tangible proof of light and life, to me. I know it's not to do with the sun, but it's what I saw and sort of goes along with your post. 

Its hard to believe cats can get to that condition, they are one of the hardiest animals on Earth but I had this lovely Burmese Kitten die on me after being vaccinated. It was the saddest Christmas for my family and the Vets did nothing but sting me $600 and cover up the fact they injected live vaccines into the poor little kitty. My blood still boils over that.

Edited by spEKtre

3 minutes ago, spEKtre said:

Its hard to believe cats can get to that condition, they are one of the hardiest animals on Earth but I had this lovely Burmese Kitten die on me after being vaccinated. It was the saddest Christmas for my family and the Vets did nothing but sting me $600 and cover up the fact they injected live vaccines into the poor little kitty. My blood still boils over that.

I was dealing with Persians, they're not hardy like other cats. Severe neglect over time will kill them, they can't groom themselves and are prone to respiratory infections and pneumonia if not treated. That would make me mad, too. Grrr. 

11 minutes ago, spEKtre said:

One thing is for certain, the Galaxy, Universe and all that it encompasses is far more complex than a mortal human brain can comprehend. The Grand (old)  Designer is like comparing a single Hydrogen atom ( Us ) to a Borg Hive, there are things happening on time scales we cannot comprehend. I suspect its even more complex than complex, hinting that the multiverse has infinite versions/dimensions of itself.

Maybe not.. You know what I'm learning?? People think too hard on things. If you stop trying, Settle in a thought. The truth will emerge in the simplest of ways.

Like this “All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one.”!

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Thinking on such a scale is I think a lot like a story, or a Journey. I used to drift off into thoughts like this all the time as a child.

That was a bit hard to wrap my head around there.. But I have a question. If this was the case what would it mean if the solar system become flooded with life? Would that change the sun in this theory. More input, more output right?

Edit: And vice versa? different sun affects us too?

E=mc^2 works for physical matter.  But there's an energy we can't explain, spiritual energy.  I can't even fathom the relationship, but I have an idea that spiritual energy can have quite an influence.  More energy, more energetic system.  I believe that means entropy decreases, chaos tends to lend evidence of patterns. So yes, I do believe the total energy is reflected by the sun. 

Vice versa: to a much lesser extent. A foreign stars infouence is delegated by it's presence of energy in our system.  Physical matter is most evident to us, but it only forms a fraction of the spectrum. This is the light spectrum. Everything is light, all matter is a function of frequency.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Maybe not.. You know what I'm learning?? People think too hard on things. If you stop trying, Settle in a thought. The truth will emerge in the simplest of ways.

Like this “All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one.”!

Occam's razor is a great baseline for all human thought. We are corrupt by nature, and it's a great tool for us to use on our own observations. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.