Jump to content
  • Sign Up
Guest

Bizzare Ring Filament on the Sun

Recommended Posts

Guest

I've been watching SOHO and SDO for years and never seen this phenomenon. A filament ring has developed on the surface of our star. Fortunately it is turning away from the earth, so if it erupted, it should miss our planet.

http://spaceweathernews.com/

 

SolarRing.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
2 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

All those years wasted watching fake computer graphics as though it's reality.

So when SOHO shows a earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection and we get Northern Lights and upticks in geological activity, I guess you consider that fake? While it might be more fun to believe in medieval fantasies, it can be proven in a court of law it's real to the objective mind.

You might consider buying a telescope(with a sun filter) and seeing for yourself if you want to know reality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

So when SOHO shows a earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection and we get Northern Lights and upticks in geological activity, I guess you consider that fake? While it might be more fun to believe in medieval fantasies, it can be proven in a court of law it's real to the objective mind.

You might consider buying a telescope(with a sun filter) and seeing for yourself if you want to know reality.

Have you ever watched for events on SOHO and then looked outside with a telescope?  Guess what?  They're not there.  Also, did you know that the sun rotates like a clock not at a purported equator.  Yes, I've have filmed the sun many times but I can damn well guarantee that you haven't.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Have you ever watched for events on SOHO and then looked outside with a telescope?  Guess what?  They're not there.  Also, did you know that the sun rotates like a clock not at a purported equator.  Yes, I've have filmed the sun many times but I can damn well guarantee that you haven't.

I have absolutely seen sunspots and other solar phenomenon with multiple telescopes and filmed it. I have a collegiate education in engineering, including physics, chemistry, calculus, and two semesters of astronomy as electives. I have never know anyone with a strong collegiate education in the physical sciences that believes in the medieval belief of flat earth.

I respect your right to do so, but there are threads in the hard core conspiracy category for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RhetoricalRebel said:

I have absolutely seen sunspots and other solar phenomenon with multiple telescopes and filmed it. I have a collegiate education in engineering, including physics, chemistry, calculus, and two semesters of astronomy as electives. I have never know anyone with a strong collegiate education in the physical sciences that believes in the medieval belief of flat earth.

I respect your right to do so, but there are threads in the hard core conspiracy category for that.

I have two post-graduate degrees myself.  You're welcome to believe in whatever nonsense NASA says like a little child but you've only failed yourself.  SOHO is BS!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

but there are threads in the hard core conspiracy category for that.

I'm not planning on getting in the middle of this, but I would like to note that you are the only one who has mentioned flat earth.  If you want it out of your thread... Then don't bring it up, yea? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm not planning on getting in the middle of this, but I would like to note that you are the only one who has mentioned flat earth.  If you want it out of your thread... Then don't bring it up, yea? 

We both know where Rothbard is coming from.

THIS IS NOT A FLAT EARTH THREAD!!!!

AND I REPEAT!

I respect your right to do so, but there are threads in the hard core conspiracy category for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

We both know where Rothbard is coming from.

THIS IS NOT A FLAT EARTH THREAD!!!!

AND I REPEAT!

I respect your right to do so, but there are threads in the hard core conspiracy category for that.

Who brought up flat earth?  You or me?  I guess you just don't like anyone to shake your illusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RhetoricalRebel said:

We both know where Rothbard is coming from.

THIS IS NOT A FLAT EARTH THREAD!!!!

AND I REPEAT!

I respect your right to do so, but there are threads in the hard core conspiracy category for that.

There it is again.  It's like you can't help yourself. 

Remember last night. 

"If were lucky, that Flat Earth guy trying to launch himself in a rocket will land on crazy Kim's head" 

I gave you a courtesy laugh because you were trying to instigate.

 

Now we can't question SOHO?  Because... Flat earth?  Lol.  Got it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
29 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm not planning on getting in the middle of this, but I would like to note that you are the only one who has mentioned flat earth.  If you want it out of your thread... Then don't bring it up, yea? 

As I said, we both know where this is coming from.

I also noticed, that you or Rothbard completely ignored...

"So when SOHO shows a earth directed Coronal Mass Ejection and we get Northern Lights and upticks in geological activity, I guess you consider that fake?"

Why?

Many times I have posted a thread like this, and  a FEer  makes some ridiculous comment and I refute that with hard evidence, it goes completely ignored. I'm sick and tired of the BS.

 

Edited by RhetoricalRebel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To see all the structures mentioned, you need the proper filters, like hydrogen alpha and UV.

I belong to the Boeing astronomy club, and also have a telescope. Side by side real time comparisons will show different solar disks based on the filter in place. I have observed this directly with my own eyes.

Soho is good science.

Edited by Picklesnout
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.