Ukshep

War Criminal Dies After Drinking Poison In Court To Escape Sentencing

A former Bosnian Croat military leader convicted of war crimes died Wednesday from drinking poison in a UN court after the tribunal upheld his sentence.

Slobodan Praljak drank the poison just after presiding judge Carmel Agius overturned some of Praljiak’s charges, but upheld others connecting him to a mid 1990s campaign of genocide against Bosnian Muslims and Croatian civilians, according to the Associated Press. Agius upheld Praljak’s 20-year jail sentence, at which Praljak exclaimed “I am not a war criminal” and drank from a small bottle that he claimed was poison.

“I just drank poison,” Praljak said. “I am not a war criminal. I oppose this conviction.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/29/war-criminal-dies-after-drinking-poison-in-court-to-escape-sentencing/

What a coward!

The questions that come to mind are:

Would an innocent man take poison? Out of frustration?

Would a guilty man take poison? Not wanting to go to prison?

Or maybe a guilty man taking poison to look innocent and a martyr?

Still disturbing either way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

A former Bosnian Croat military leader convicted of war crimes died Wednesday from drinking poison in a UN court after the tribunal upheld his sentence.

Slobodan Praljak drank the poison just after presiding judge Carmel Agius overturned some of Praljiak’s charges, but upheld others connecting him to a mid 1990s campaign of genocide against Bosnian Muslims and Croatian civilians, according to the Associated Press. Agius upheld Praljak’s 20-year jail sentence, at which Praljak exclaimed “I am not a war criminal” and drank from a small bottle that he claimed was poison.

“I just drank poison,” Praljak said. “I am not a war criminal. I oppose this conviction.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/29/war-criminal-dies-after-drinking-poison-in-court-to-escape-sentencing/

What a coward!

You did read that it was moslums right? Defying the devil's court is not cowardice, it's martyrism. Maybe if you make it you will learn that when it gets real.

56 minutes ago, Curenado said:

You did read that it was moslums right? Defying the devil's court is not cowardice, it's martyrism. Maybe if you make it you will learn that when it gets real.

You think I don't know that!

5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

What a coward!

I'm still wanting to know why Clinton, Bush and Obama haven't been arrested and charged with war crimes yet??????

:pulling-hair:

8 minutes ago, londonorchar said:

I'm still wanting to know why Clinton, Bush and Obama haven't been arrested and charged with war crimes yet??????

:pulling-hair:

I feel the same way, eventually, karma catches us all. And they are not immune. Things are moving forward in the background and not being leaked. (most of those rats are gone) making it easier to gather evidence and move forward. They need an airtight case against those rats for sure in order to convict them all!

Oh and the guy who drank poison. absolute Chicken Shit does not too face his Karma!

Edited by Dometheus
added text

Well, that really sux!
He may have been better off going to prison instead of where he's going now.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
  • Like 1

Where do I get those little cups in bulk?

I have a feeling they’re gonna be popular soon. Maybe I’ll get bill and hillaries engraved :happy:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.