Ric278

We Need To Stop Normalizing This!

Sophia the robot is not a "she." But if the powers-that-shouldn't-be get their way we will soon be marrying our sex robots and having fewer babies than ever. It's time to put the brakes on this crazy train.

• Like 3

Totally agree... It's time people started saying NO! and making them listen! I can't be the only one.

2 hours ago, Ric278 said:

Sophia the robot is not a "she." But if the powers-that-shouldn't-be get their way we will soon be marrying our sex robots and having fewer babies than ever. It's time to put the brakes on this crazy train.

Yeah, robots and all that... but what I believe is at the root of all this confusion:

And he will become her, and "she" will mother babies. And he will marry him, and they will have their own children.  And him, with his wife, and their friend, will create a child together, all three being the biological parents. And they will create a child in their own image. And he will create a wife from the earth, and create children with only his DNA.  And she will aspire to have surgeries to become like the robots. And the cyborgs will be perfect.  And they will laugh in the face of God and nature, writhing in celebration of their feats.  And, then...

I can't predict the future, but this cannot end well. 

3 minutes ago, JimmREEE said:

Yeah, robots and all that... but what I believe is at the root of all this confusion:

And he will become her, and "she" will mother babies. And he will marry him, and they will have their own children.  And him, with his wife, and their friend, will create a child together, all three being the biological parents. And they will create a child in their own image. And he will create a wife from the earth, and create children with only his DNA.  And she will aspire to have surgeries to become like the robots. And the cyborgs will be perfect.  And they will laugh in the face of God and nature, writhing in celebration of their feats.  And, then...

I can't predict the future, but this cannot end well. 

Sounds a bit like the Annunaki. Their DNA with Monkey DNA creating our DNA

3 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

Sounds a bit like the Annunaki. Their DNA with Monkey DNA creating our DNA

Since you mention it... When I was a child and saw those pictures from Ancient Egypt, of eagle headed men, and cat headed men. I didn't think they were painting hypothetical pictures, or symbolizing their leaders. In my mind, that was the portrait of someone. That's when in my mind I realized "oh, so that's why they're ancient".

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JimmREEE said:

Since you mention it... When I was a child and saw those pictures from Ancient Egypt, of eagle headed men, and cat headed men. I didn't think they were painting hypothetical pictures, or symbolizing their leaders. In my mind, that was the portrait of someone. That's when in my mind I realized "oh, so that's why they're ancient".

I am with you there, at an early age I saw some of the same images in the world book encyclopedia!

Some gods and goddesses were identified with particular animals. There was often a connection between the god or goddess and the actions of the animal. For example, the goddess of war, named Sekhmet was sometimes shown with the head of a lioness to show that she was ferocious. The animal heads (and various headdresses) are meant to tell us something about the gods and to distinguish them in the artwork. Aset/Isis wears a stairstep-throne on her head to show she's the Queen. Wepwawet, "the opener of the ways," was shown in jackal form, or with a jackal head because they stylized the jackal as sleek, fast, and agile. Source

So does this mean the gods were part aminal?

If they want to freak with a machine....isn't less of them in the gene pool a good thing? Like zuckerbergs box for the head. Can't help or save stupid and maybe trying is not only futile but unwise?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.