Ric278

SHOCK VIDEO: Students undergo ‘disturbing sensory experiences’ to drive out prejudice

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/39393/

Some San Diego State University students are undergoing what organizers acknowledge is a “disturbing” series of “sensory experiences” in an attempt to drive out students’ prejudicial tendencies and help make them less oppressive. The annual workshop, “Journey to a Shared Humanity,” is described on the university’s website as a way for organizers to get students to “step outside their comfort zone and into the shoes of those who are struggling with oppressive circumstances.”

5 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/39393/

Some San Diego State University students are undergoing what organizers acknowledge is a “disturbing” series of “sensory experiences” in an attempt to drive out students’ prejudicial tendencies and help make them less oppressive. The annual workshop, “Journey to a Shared Humanity,” is described on the university’s website as a way for organizers to get students to “step outside their comfort zone and into the shoes of those who are struggling with oppressive circumstances.”

Desencitised....................mental conditioning...................:grumpier::cry1:

I’m not watching it either, but should I come to find out that the school that I PAY to send my kid to pulls some stupid shit like this some “professor” is going to get his/her very own “disturbing sensory experience” for sure.

Experiments like this should be done outside the classroom schools. Participants should be compensated for the study.

:lol-guy-smiley-emoticon:

Otherwise, WTF !

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.