Shadilay Stargazer

Drug/Molestation ring operating in preschools tied to Clinton Foundation official. CRAZY STORY

Babies being injected with things, given pills, and having sex. At preschool. Babies!

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-26/ex-clinton-foundation-official-tied-chinese-kindergarten-embroiled-bizarre-sexual--0

If you can handle it, you must listen to the interview with the parent of the 3 year old whose testimony busted them:

Edited by Shadilay Stargazer
added video

Sometimes I wish I had never been born. This world is both beautiful and sick at the same time.
The animal cruelty, child rape or putting them in the oven, beating up old people, suicide bombers killing the innocent and the war machine that keeps talking land, resources and lives.... Sick Sick Sick.

I can't wait till I die (patiently waiting), at least then (if is not a dirt nap) I will know the truth of it all.

I can only hope that when I die I am given a choice, come back here (no fricking way), or continue on my journey of visiting every speck in the night sky for the next 100 millenniums. Maybe just kick back in a Cabin in the Virtual Woods of my afterlife drinking a glass of lemonade enjoying another perfect sunset.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

Sometimes I wish I had never been born. This world is both beautiful and sick at the same time.
The animal cruelty, child rape or putting them in the oven, beating up old people, suicide bombers killing the innocent and the war machine that keeps talking land, resources and lives.... Sick Sick Sick.

I can't wait till I die (patiently waiting), at least then (if is not a dirt nap) I will know the truth of it all.

I can only hope that when I die I am given a choice, come back here (no fricking way), or continue on my journey of visiting every speck in the night sky for the next 100 millenniums. Maybe just kick back in a Cabin in the Virtual Woods of my afterlife drinking a glass of lemonade enjoying another perfect sunset.

Where do I sign up?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

We'll have to agree to disagree, I guess. This is the apocalypse, which we've been led to believe is a curse of brimstone and such, but it's not. The literal definition of apocalypse is a revealing of the truth.

There is NOTHING new under the sun. None of the tragedy on our screens is new. It's just becoming visible as the veil lifts.

This has got to be the most amazing time to be alive! I suspect we all chose to come here, too. Not that I can prove that- it's just a feeling.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Shadilay Stargazer said:

We'll have to agree to disagree, I guess. This is the apocalypse, which we've been led to believe is a curse of brimstone and such, but it's not. The literal definition of apocalypse is a revealing of the truth.

There is NOTHING new under the sun. None of the tragedy on our screens is new. It's just becoming visible as the veil lifts.

This has got to be the most amazing time to be alive! I suspect we all chose to come here, too. Not that I can prove that- it's just a feeling.

:shepmemepeace-min(1):"As the muggles say the truth will out!"

So whats your take on what will happen after this so-called veil is lifted? Salvation for Christians only? Extermination of the infidels? I just would like to hear your take on things to come. :nodl:

My take on things to come? I don't know. I'm not religious, but I definitely foresee more staged attacks, with the big Agenda 2030 agenda rolling out at a suspiciously fast pace. More people everyday realize a lot of lies that they're being told. Anything is possible.
We could be like the people of South Korea who took to the streets and swiftly removed their leader when it came out she was involved with some kind of occult practices.

1 hour ago, RetiredRogue said:

What will we have in the future?   Smart meters, Smart appliances Smart cards, Smart Cars, Smart Cities, and dumb people.

There are plenty of dumb people now.

Ahem. If I may. The cern collider when operated at a never before energy level (40 trig) whatever the hell that means, reveals this life as we know it is like a book compressed together but no page interacts with the other pages. The print does not fade into the other, death is a passing into another universe.  Energy, mass, existence in another realm. Youtube anonymous website. My two cents. Enjoy. I'm 68, I'm going to find out pretty soon. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.