Purchase An Ad Slot!
Ric278

Hawaii police order medical marijuana users to ‘voluntarily surrender’ ? guns and ammo

Hawaiian police sent medical marijuana users a letter ordering them to “voluntarily surrender” their firearms and ammunition.

According to federal law, patients who use medical marijuana are not allowed to own a gun. Federal law applies even in recreational use of the drug. According to federal law, patients who use medical marijuana are not allowed to own a gun.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/28/hawaii-police-order-medical-marijuana-users-to-voluntarily-surrender-guns-and-ammo

Edited by Ric278
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ric278 said:

Hawaiian police sent medical marijuana users a letter ordering them to “voluntarily surrender” their firearms and ammunition.

According to federal law, patients who use medical marijuana are not allowed to own a gun. Federal law applies even in recreational use of the drug. According to federal law, patients who use medical marijuana are not allowed to own a gun.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/11/28/hawaii-police-order-medical-marijuana-users-to-voluntarily-surrender-guns-and-ammo

:loud-speaker-saying-no-smiley-emoticon:...................................:dancing-banana-with-poop-picket-smiley-emoticon:

According to prescription instructions you can't drive while on pain medication. I know a few police that take them so can they drive a patrol cruiser?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GT500 said:

Everyone who got involved with pot in the lower 48 got their door kicked in 

stay away from it 

I am not against medical pot. I have seen people really helped by it. The trouble is it stays in the blood for a while.I am not against people smoking pot but I don't what them using anything and doing anything that might have to do with safety of other people.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, who knows said:

I am not against medical pot. I have seen people really helped by it. The trouble is it stays in the blood for a while.I am not against people smoking pot but I don't what them using anything and doing anything that might have to do with safety of other people.

All about moderation and rules. People with no self-control should not be smoking pot... It will destroy their lives... Everything in moderation.

1 hour ago, JimmREEE said:

This is one avenue of an attempt to put in contempt the rights of United States Citizens.

Yup. But.....look at the pinheads? "Pot pot pot" they are midwit, barn door trogs. Whatever the gov does with its useful anti pot pinheads will just be worse on them and one should see why sympathy for em.is kinda dumb. They lie a lot too and act about 8 in the head. :gsbrnint:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.