Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Judicial Watch Hints At Explosive New Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Docs

I wish they would stop hinting and start producing the data and prosecute these Swamp Rats. Why tell is? Is it a ruse giving us this information like the cart before the horse?

I always thought if you have dirt on people, you don't blab about it.
You hide until all the evidence is gathered and BAM into court for prosecution.
Then the nightly News covers the SHOCKING STORY AT 10.

Most of the things I have heard from the media over the years never happened.
Clinton was impeached but never removed as an example.

Awe mane, the Kermit Emot-pic is gone. :-(

40 minutes ago, Dometheus said:

I wish they would stop hinting and start producing the data and prosecute these Swamp Rats. Why tell is? Is it a ruse giving us this information like the cart before the horse?

I know exactly what you mean... I'm bored with them. Starting to think it's designed to beat you down for easier programming.... Which makes even more sense as I look around!

Judicial Watch: Federal Court Hearing on Thursday, November 30 on Production of Clinton Emails

Judicial Watch announced that a hearing will be held on Thursday, November 30, 2017, regarding Hillary Clinton’s emails from her tenure as secretary of state from February 2009 to January 31, 2013 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00687)).

Judicial Watch has asked the court to increase the State Departments processing requirement of 500 pages of Clinton emails per month. It has also requested the court order the State Department to provide the number of records withheld in full and provide information on the withheld records.

The State Department acknowledged in their last status report to the court they have processed 32,000 of the 72,000 pages of records turned over by the FBI. Under the current pace of production, the Clinton emails and other records will not be completely released until at least 2020

<snip>

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-federal-court-hearing-thursday-november-30-production-clinton-emails/

This is tomorrow. They are processing everything through the courts at Judicial Watch. I'm looking for more on the tarmac docs. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.