Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

N.K. Claims capable of striking whole mainland U.S.

SEOUL, Nov. 29 (Yonhap) -- North Korea said Wednesday that it has successfully tested a new intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capable of hitting anywhere in the U.S., declaring that the launch marks the completion of its nuclear armament.

The North's state-run Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said the country launched a Hwasong-15 ICBM capable of carrying a "super-large heavy warhead" and "striking the whole mainland of the U.S."

After observing the test, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un declared that the country has completed the development of "the state nuclear force," naming the regime a nuclear state, the KCNA said.

<snip>

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/northkorea/2017/11/29/0401000000AEN20171129002953315.html

I wonder if we can shoot down those weapons before they reach the mainland?  Of course once nukes start flying, who knows if China, Russia and other countries start blasting.  The heat is a rising and this has the potential to ignite like a powder keg in a manner of minutes.

2 minutes ago, God Man said:

I wonder if we can shoot down those weapons before they reach the mainland?  Of course once nukes start flying, who knows if China, Russia and other countries start blasting.  The heat is a rising and this has the potential to ignite like a powder keg in a manner of minutes.

No one is ready for that kind of shtf scenario. I hope it never happens. 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No one is ready for that kind of shtf scenario. I hope it never happens. 

True ^^^^^    I wish they could just somehow put the Genie back in the bottle, but I don't know how that could ever happen.

It is certainly an interesting time in history right now.

• Like 1

I think NK has a weak military and this is the only way of showing ANY kind of power to the USA and the world. Most of their solidiers sound as though they are parasite ridden and hungry....and ready to risk their life to leave. Desperate tactics of a desperate man?

8 minutes ago, Mr.H said:

I think NK has a weak military and this is the only way of showing ANY kind of power to the USA and the world. Most of their solidiers sound as though they are parasite ridden and hungry....and ready to risk their life to leave. Desperate tactics of a desperate man?

Seems kinda funny he could hit hawaii and cali, got told no, then in record time can "now hit whole world!" How many dam leaders are calling him "2 billion to be our excuse too!" Because I am calling him hollywood kim and all this a screen.

6 minutes ago, Curenado said:

Seems kinda funny he could hit hawaii and cali, got told no, then in record time can "now hit whole world!" How many dam leaders are calling him "2 billion to be our excuse too!" Because I am calling him hollywood kim and all this a screen.

I will go so far as to say: Moo-sad,CIA-hollywood.

For our next big FF.

f**k?... NK???

Really????

Edited by DRUMZ

2 minutes ago, DRUMZ said:

For our next big FF.

f**k?... NK???

Really????

"The Mouse That Roared" old peter sellers movie. This almost exactly...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DRUMZ said:

For our next big FF.

f**k?... NK???

Really????

PS....

They are the least of our worries.

They have been saying the exact same words for 20 years.

Just with different pictures and new toy's to display.

f**king puppet show!!

1 hour ago, God Man said:

Just google prophetic dreams 

read the millions of entries 

to answer your question 

no, the nukes will not be stopped 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.