londonorchar

Is the time drawing closer? Signs???

I cannot verify the accuracy of this information but it's being put out there!  According to Mike Adams, Military contracting companies are being told to prepare for DOMESTIC deployment in the near future, meaning a large-scale operation is being planned in the continental United States. "Mass civil unrest" is being planned.  Any thoughts???

• Like 1

I know that there is still active recruitment for certain (contractor) jobs for PR, but nothing in the way that is insinuated about in the vid, just support positions that would be normal in disaster relief operations.

There is something they have been expecting that is hard to guess, but they stocked up fema zone 3 and sent dallas half a million level 4 suits. Zone 3 supplies are supposed to "help them cope with the climate change", antibiotics and iodine.

I have wondered with all thier fakery and NK, if they are just waiting for the crust shifting to start and then going to try and attack us from all sides. Whatever it is, it is going to take all of us.

So maybe riding the plate, above the tsunammi, shooting at invaders, loaded up in your blood like i would be if i was walking naked in a cholera pit? Simple.

But the deep start of the coming quakes is already happening and there is a guy that thinks big surface quakes will hit by christmas....but who knows? Us here, most likely in spring. Not if or when anymore, now.

Edited by Curenado
  • Like 1

Or wall construction will commence soon and the contractors and construction workers will need protection so these military personnel will have to repel cartel strikes from both sides

Makes more sense to me

Edited by Oregonian

Is the time drawing closer? Signs???

Yes. And yes, all around. Eye's? Ear's?

Pray. Prepare.

Peace to you!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.