Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

FAR LEFT MOB Chases Police Car Down Street at UConn Holding TGP’s Lucian Wintrich

Far left rioters chased the police car carrying The Gateway Pundit’s Lucian Wintrich down the street tonight at UConn.
The far left mob shut down his speech.

FAR LEFT PROTESTERS SHUT DOWN LUCIAN WINTRICH SPEECH TONIGHT AT UCONN

The far left student activists were screaming throughout his talk.

Lucian drank a glass of milk to trigger the leftists.
He was attacked soon after this!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/update-far-left-mob-chases-police-car-street-uconn-holding-tgps-lucian-wintrich/

Sounds like quite a scene! 

Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

:huh:

What's with milk thing?
Is it just because it's white in color or because most colored people are lactose intolerant?

Milk: The new symbol of racism in Donald Trump’s America

f you drink milk, you may be a neo-Nazi racist.

No joke.

This week, in the Daily49er, California State University’s college paper staff writer Samantha Diaz wrote how milk has become the new symbol of hate.

“You, along with the rest of the nation, have been so accustomed to hearing the benefits of milk that you probably didn’t even realize the subtle racism hidden in our health facts,” Ms. Diaz pens.

<snip>

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/

Search: milk is racist, lots of results lol

“The federal endorsement of milk in American diets contributes to the problem by uncritically pushing people to drink milk, despite the potential detriment it has on non-white people’s health,” Ms. Diaz wrote.

Ah... just as I thought.
They're finally admitting we are not the same race: the human race. lol
Well, a lot of people have food allergies and so we should all stop eating then.
Or maybe people of similar races should live in similar regions so this isn't a problem.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Far left rioters chased the police car carrying The Gateway Pundit’s Lucian Wintrich down the street tonight at UConn.
The far left mob shut down his speech.

FAR LEFT PROTESTERS SHUT DOWN LUCIAN WINTRICH SPEECH TONIGHT AT UCONN

The far left student activists were screaming throughout his talk.

Lucian drank a glass of milk to trigger the leftists.
He was attacked soon after this!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/update-far-left-mob-chases-police-car-street-uconn-holding-tgps-lucian-wintrich/

Sounds like quite a scene! 

Still could not tell if it was leftists waiting to get into wallmart on black Friday, or leftists being paid to "protest" something or another, or just lefty's being lefty's?

:angry-crowd::baby-banana-smiley-emoticon::angry-crowd:

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Milk: The new symbol of racism in Donald Trump’s America

f you drink milk, you may be a neo-Nazi racist.

No joke.

This week, in the Daily49er, California State University’s college paper staff writer Samantha Diaz wrote how milk has become the new symbol of hate.

“You, along with the rest of the nation, have been so accustomed to hearing the benefits of milk that you probably didn’t even realize the subtle racism hidden in our health facts,” Ms. Diaz pens.

<snip>

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/

Search: milk is racist, lots of results lol

Ms Diaz is a full blown retard

1. Breast milk is white ms Diaz

2. Formula is white ms Diaz

3. Animal milk is white ms Diaz

Feel free to keep those racist substances from your newborn and your friends newborns.

Pass that along to all your relatives and kin in Mexico ms Diaz

Yes...Milk is racist

Matter of fact I'm gonna go downstairs and pour me a big ol glass of racism

GTFO OF MY FING COUNTRY 

*****posted this and went downstairs for milk and then decided to edit*****

True story....(My wife is dominican"....I just went downstairs to get my glass of racism...told her about ms diazs article, poured my glass....peeked around the c hristmas tree with my glass and said "hunny....I hate brown people"...took a sip....she laughed so hard...

Took another sip and yelled "yeehaw...gonna buy a pickup tomorrow with a rebel flag".....she laughed harder....

Our 8 year old popped out of bed and said "why you so loud?"

I said "I'm drinking racism juice"

She said "I don't care"....I said "only get chocolate milk at school or you'll be a racist!" She and my wife laughed harder

God only knows how bad we need a purge

Edited by Oregonian
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Ah... just as I thought.
They're finally admitting we are not the same race: the human race. lol
Well, a lot of people have food allergies and so we should all stop eating then.
Or maybe people of similar races should live in similar regions so this isn't a problem.

I'm part yaqui. I believe that food thing, even if the cdc said it. But....?....messicans have tres leche cake??? If they were lactose intolerant they'd have gone extinct shortly after the discovery of milking. I don know what this chica loca is even talking about? She probably had tres leche at thanksgiving. They are good!

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.