Mick Haggis

They've been busy in TX today!

1 hour ago, Mick Haggis said:

Taken at 5:30 PM CST

Sorry for the quality my phone kind of sucks!

Pinned for discussion and effort! :)  

We are next door to el paso and they completely block out the sun sometimes. There have been times i thought it was because the sun. We have death valley conditions and top o the uv scale. You might think we could just combust out here. But other times i have no explanation and i know the allergy calls will be coming from some of mine.

This was the end of the day and I wish I could have gotten one earlier when it was almost that bad... We are where Goodfellow AFB a training and Intel base is located as well... 

• Like 1

Still a lot of coughing and sneezing and runny noses out by me after they hit us really bad...

But no one is "sick."

Like "normal" now! 

WTF!!

Hey! Assholes!! Stop Spraying Us!!!!!!!!!!

You think that you will just be able to say that you were "just following orders" when WE THE PEOPLE get a hold of you?????

Mother f**kers!!! Do you not realize that you are f**king yourself, your mother and father, sister and brother, SON and DAUGHTER, friend and neighbor, pet, animal, tree or everyf**king thing else!!!!!!!!! 

The money that they are paying you to either do this shit or keep your mouth shut better be far then beyond my imagination!!!

Even so.... 

Is it really worth your eternal soul??

I BEG of you to stop.

Please.

I will pray for your soul.

You should pray for the health of your loved one's.

Maybe even pray for me.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Well a lot of people here are sick and its not the normal flu its all pneumonia and respiratory infections i have yet to talk to anyone who is in that shape and actually says they have the flu... It's almost like it just skips over the flu step it seems.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mick Haggis said:

This was the end of the day and I wish I could have gotten one earlier when it was almost that bad... We are where Goodfellow AFB a training and Intel base is located as well... 

Thanks for the post.

Everyone that I know has seen much worse.

Spread the word.

Never give up. 

They are causing hell on earth for us.

Is it fun to them????

What kind of animal would do such a thing???

Even to an enemy???

Sick Evil Perverted Pieces OF Shit!!!

Is it just me???

Or should we just "except " the new norm????

I put up a thread a few weeks ago, OP. Didn't take pics, but was discussing how bad they covered the sky, it looked sickly. Others have confirmed in different locations. @DRUMZ I feel the same way. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JayDee said:

I put up a thread a few weeks ago, OP. Didn't take pics, but was discussing how bad they covered the sky, it looked sickly. Others have confirmed in different locations. @DRUMZ I feel the same way. 

Whether I have wanted to or not , I have kept an eye to the sky.

Be it because of my job or hobby, I HAD to keep a keen eye on the sky and weather.

Trust me.

What they are doing is not "normal."

It can no longer be considered conspiracy "theory."

And...

Thanks!

Peace to you! 

• Like 1

Chemtrails over sequim on Monday, not usual for here. I was dismayed! It usually never happens here. It was well up to Canada. I was outside doing christmas lights too. I am not sick, but am having a sore throat and ear canals burning, draining.

Just holiday air traffic? Sure.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.