Cinders77

HealthRanger: Military Contractors Told to Prepare for Domestic Deployment [Merged]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHFr7JnW36w

Military contracting companies are being told to prepare for DOMESTIC deployment in the near future, meaning a large-scale operation is being planned in the continental United States. "Mass civil unrest" is being planned.  (Using military contractors because of posse comitatus.)

Related to the pending indictments?  False flag?  Grid down?  Nuclear attack and blame NK?  Fill in the blank ________________. 

13 hours ago, GT500 said:

Didn’t buy 500 billion rounds for decorating 

they've gotta job to do! 

“They” ain’t gonna like what’s in store, should “they” decide to take this “job”.....

This ain’t some third world shithole with Hadji sprayin n praying using some canoe paddle AK.

Which contractors and what services though? 

There are contractors that do food services to repair and maintenance.  So could they just be filling in while the main squadrons and companies are deployed?

With out more info this may just be nothing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

There are contractors that do food services to repair and maintenance

I don't think he would have done a video on if it was just food service and maintenance these contractors were doing. 

Did you watch the video?  He also talks about how military contractors are in Puerto Rico to provide protection during the grid repairs.  I found that a bit strange.  People without electric for 2 months would want their grid repaired ASAP!  Right?  So WHO are they worried about keeping the grid from being repaired?  

A lot of smarter people than me on this site can provide that answer.  I don't get it.

People can be really weird in times of war and disaster. For instance criminals will purposely obstruct repair crews to ensure a steady flow of aid  which they can then control and use as currency locally . Greed is truly one of mankind's worst enemies . 

Edited by ApakalypsetemplaR
Misspelled.
  • Like 1

TheHealthRanger

Published on Nov 27, 2017

Military contracting companies are being told to prepare for DOMESTIC deployment in the near future, meaning a large-scale operation is being planned in the continental United States. "Mass civil unrest" is being planned.

There is talk about mass civil unrest .. Could this be do to the future arrests of the left ?? Obama Clintons and such .. Or will it be triggered by some other event ??

All shit stinks

• Like 1

Crossing my fingers for deployment of the army on the southern border and deployment of the marines (or national guard special forces) in Chicago.   

37 minutes ago, Asymptote said:

Crossing my fingers for deployment of the army on the southern border and deployment of the marines (or national guard special forces) in Chicago.   

Why Chicago, other than the obvious 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.