Cinnamon

Nearly 800,000 cancers worldwide caused by obesity & diabetes – study

<snip>

"While obesity has been associated with cancer for some time, the link between diabetes and cancer has only been established quite recently," Pearson-Stuttard said, as quoted by AFP.

"Our study shows that diabetes - either on its own or combined with being overweight - is responsible for hundreds of thousands of cancer cases each year across the world," he added. Although, if taken separately, being overweight led to twice as many cancer cases as diabetes, the study showed.

Meantime, the number of women who suffered from joint effect of the two risk factors was nearly twice as bigger than that of men. The majority of all cases in women were of breast cancer, amounting to roughly 30 percent. While men mostly suffered from liver cancer in 42.8 percent of the instances.

Most of the cancers occurred in wealthy Western countries, with East and southeast Asia coming in second.

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/news/411232-diabetes-obesity-cause-cancer/

I was wondering if there might be some link between diabetes and cancer. I wonder if it applies if you're not overweight and have diabetes, what are the odds, then. I think it's the high fructose corn syrup that's being put in to all the food that is causing most of this illness and weight gain. Along with the corn. 

• Like 2

GMO food. Obesity & diabetes...sterility....not sure about cancer directly, but it could also be screwing up thier immune systems to where they are more vulnerable? 

• Like 1

Cinnamon, you mentioned a while back you read somewhere that a place didn't have access to bread, flour, and sugar for a while, and a lot of chronic illness disappeared. You remember where you read it?

High blood sugar levels kept at a constant will increase your Chance's dramatically...  Fasting is good for allowing the body to detox.  Green tea helps.

8 hours ago, Siddrix said:

High blood sugar levels kept at a constant will increase your Chance's dramatically...  Fasting is good for allowing the body to detox.  Green tea helps.

yes you must eliminate all sugars and IF you have it try taking casssia cinamon pills but make sure it has not been irradiated

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, apache54 said:

yes you must eliminate all sugars and IF you have it try taking casssia cinamon pills but make sure it has not been irradiated

Best thing I ever did was eliminate sugar. :D

13 hours ago, JayDee said:

Cinnamon, you mentioned a while back you read somewhere that a place didn't have access to bread, flour, and sugar for a while, and a lot of chronic illness disappeared. You remember where you read it?

I can't find the place where I read it, but after a search found this:

https://books.google.com/books?id=xi4iTvof_s0C&pg=PA192&lpg=PA192&dq=during+the+war+there+was+no+flour+or+sugar+and+diabetes+disappeared&source=bl&ots=sBS8SqYLkE&sig=vUjlW6P92ftS_G2Ngn1yTjsLgPU&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyys6ExuTXAhUR4WMKHbSEAy8Q6AEIZTAJ#v=onepage&q=during the war there was no flour or sugar and diabetes disappeared&f=false

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.