Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Why The Adpocalypse is Worse Than Ever And The NYT Under Fire For "Normalizing Hate"

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    19,871

Just one more reason for youtube to clampdown.... They needed a reason. They have it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    943

What is the game here exactly..

Politically, why would it be a good thing for their borderline monopoly to crumble?

I notice it is owned by Google..

Could it be to potentially move those users to some kind of Google platform?

Net Neutrality comes to mind.. I really don't see how this would help them, but why is this being pushes soooo much now?

 

 

Wait a second, they just want to control EVERYTHING and this is a great bullshit excuse for them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,871
8 minutes ago, John Galt said:

What is the game here exactly..

Politically, why would it be a good thing for their borderline monopoly to crumble?

I notice it is owned by Google..

Could it be to potentially move those users to some kind of Google platform?

Net Neutrality comes to mind.. I really don't see how this would help them, but why is this being pushes soooo much now?

 

 

Wait a second, they just want to control EVERYTHING and this is a great bullshit excuse for them.

Drive people to alt content under the guise of it being different. Only difference is whom controls...... None of what is being promised is going to be what they say it is.... Trust no one but your lover. Not even I. (good rule to live by)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    943
Just now, Ukshep said:

Drive people to alt content under the guise of it being different. Only difference is whom controls...... None of what is being promised is going to be what they say it is.... Trust no one. Not even I.

I believe everything, and nothing.

We will get the people who filter through the cracks and the sediment.

All that sediment in between does good to filter the consciousness.

All things have an end.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    19,871
Just now, John Galt said:

I believe everything, and nothing.

We will get the people who filter through the cracks and the sediment.

All that sediment in between does good to filter the consciousness.

All things have an end.

 

And a beginning. Which reminds me I need to go make a new topic on something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 John Galt    943
5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

And a beginning. Which reminds me I need to go make a new topic on something!

http://f4.bcbits.com/img/a2188987719_10.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/83/ac/68/83ac68678c7c806c6dacc02f126d0048--greek-alphabet-christian-symbols.jpg

They are the beginning, and we are the end... I know you will see the symbols in the first picture.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×