Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Dr. Evil

Why Mueller Is REALLY Indicting Flynn

Dr. Evil    1,673

Why is Mueller really going after Flynn?

When Flynn was head of the U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency and afterwards, he blew the whistle on the U.S. and its allies willfully allowing Islamic terrorists to flourish in Syria.

That didn’t ingratiate him with the Deep State …

Then last November, Flynn ruffled more feathers by writing:

The primary bone of contention between the U.S. and Turkey is Fethullah Gülen, a shady Islamic mullah residing in Pennsylvania whom former President Clinton once called his “friend” in a well circulated video.

Gülen portrays himself as a moderate, but he is in fact a radical Islamist. He has publicly boasted about his “soldiers” waiting for his orders to do whatever he directs them to do.

To professionals in the intelligence community, the stamp of terror is all over Mullah Gülen’s statements in the tradition of Qutb and al Bana. Gülen’s vast global network has all the right markings to fit the description of a dangerous sleeper terror network.

To add insult to injury, American taxpayers are helping finance Gülen’s 160 charter schools in the United States. These schools have been granted more H1-B visas than Google. It is inconceivable that our visa officers have approved thousands of visas for English teachers whose English is incomprehensible. A CBS “60 Minutes” program documented a conversation with one such imported English teacher from Turkey. Several lawsuits, including some in Ohio and Texas, point to irregularities in the operation of these schools.

However, funding seems to be no problem for Gülen’s network. Hired attorneys work to keep the lucrative government source of income for Gülen and his network going. Influential charities such as Cosmos Foundation continue their support for Gülen’s charter schools.

Now, Mueller is reportedly investigating Flynn specifically for his criticism of Gülen.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/11/mueller-really-indicting-flynn.html#more-70073

When, oh when, is Trump finally going to shut down this bullshit? 

I'm getting very tired of his empty words.

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,234
1 hour ago, Dr. Evil said:

When, oh when, is Trump finally going to shut down this bullshit? 

I'm getting very tired of his empty words.

Never? I mean.... Honestly I don't have a better answer....

abigfatzero    2,455

Turkish “conspiracy theories” are true

If Turkey and Egypt follow in the footsteps of Iran, and become powerful, independent Islamic democracies, Zionism is finished.

When I was in Turkey in spring 2011, I learned that Graham Fuller, Fethullah Gulen’s CIA advisor, visited leading Turkish journalists after the 2001 attacks on New York and Washington and threatened them with dire consequences should they ever question the official story of 9/11.

Graham Fuller, the CIA officer who delivered those threats, has a daughter married to Ruslan Tsarnaev, the CIA asset uncle of the patsies who were falsely blamed for Craft International’s Boston Marathon bombing.

Graham Fuller brought Gulen to Pennsylvania and helped him set up his headquarters there. If you don’t think Gulen is a CIA-Mossad asset, you need to have your head examined.

Is everything in this article just a “conspiracy theory” ? Am I, like Turkish Prime Minister Erdogan, a “conspiracy theorist” ?

It isn’t a conspiracy; it’s all out in the open.

When you see the Zionist-dominated mainstream media all reading from the same script, deploying the weaponized term “conspiracy theorist” against the same target, you can be sure that the “conspiracy theorist” they’re targeting is telling the truth.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01/07/gulen/