Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Cinnamon

Keith Olbermann: 'I am retiring from political commentary'

JayDee    1,292

Bullshit, he's afraid he's on the chopping block like Charlie Rose and the rest. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

who knows    440
21 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

GQ special correspondent and staunch Trump critic Keith Olbermannannounced Monday that he is "retiring from political commentary in all media venues" during his online program "The Resistance." 

The former ESPN, MSNBC, Current TV and Fox Sports host said he was "confident" President Trump's presidency would end soon, thereby making it the "correct moment" to exit from making further political commentary. 

"I am confident now even more so than I have been throughout the last year that this nightmare presidency of Donald John Trump will end prematurely and end soon, and I am thus also confident that this is the correct moment to end this series of commentaries," Olbermann said, adding that Trump will either be removed from office or forced to resign by his own party sometime in the next 13 months.  

<snip>

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/362068-keith-olbermann-i-am-retiring-from-political-commentary

All I can say is!

:clap1:

TheOldMan    2,535
7 hours ago, JayDee said:

Bullshit, he's afraid he's on the chopping block like Charlie Rose and the rest. 

:hesright:

COBO Member    3,350

What devastating news to see first thing this morning!!!

That's it....Baileys in the coffee while I cry everyone a river.

• Like 1

Dometheus    342

:Sad-Face-Meme-PNG-180x180:

I guess it's time to start spending some of that $25 Million Broadcasting corruption you earned.
"retiring from political commentary in all media venues" during his online program "The Resistance." 
Personally, I think it is because the swamp is getting drained and he is on the wrong side.

• Like 1

So, he actually thinks by jumping off, it gives him a pass from what he may or may not have done?

Bullshirt, I don' think this will give the future accusers any less a reason.. just means that his " media sales price" will go on special.."2 for a dollar, mister?"

• Like 1

Anne    258
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

GQ special correspondent and staunch Trump critic Keith Olbermannannounced Monday that he is "retiring from political commentary in all media venues" during his online program "The Resistance." 

Don't let the door hit you on the way out......................:clap1::goodpost:

• Like 1

COBO Member    3,350
15 minutes ago, Automan63 said:

Seems like he could no longer resist...  :cofeefag:

Either that, or he's waiting for a groundswell of his fans to cry, "No! Don't go!" All 22 of them. :gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

Ric278    302
9 hours ago, who knows said:

Trump will either be removed from office or forced to resign by his own party sometime in the next 13 months.  

Didn't I hear them say that 13 months ago?:gumface: