Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
GySgtermey

Indiana Nurse Says Every White Male Baby Should Be Killed!

GySgtermey    653

https://i2.wp.com/www.dcclothesline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/baker1nurse-white-babies.jpg

11/27/17   :pointing-down-smiley-emoticon:

Indiana Nurse Says Every White Male Baby Should Be Killed

Nurse Taiyesha Baker of Riley Children’s Health in Indiana is under investigation for tweeting that every white male baby is “a detriment to society” that “should be sacrificed to the wolves.”

“Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves B***h,” Baker said on Twitter.

(video clip)
Hidden camera tells true story of how veteran died in nursing home

Source:
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2017/11/27/indiana-nurse-says-every-white-male-baby-should-be-killed/

update
Nurse fired for post suggesting sons of white women be ‘sacrificed’

A nurse in Indiana is out of a job after suggesting on Twitter that the sons of white women “be sacrificed to the wolves,” hospital officials said.

Source:
https://nypost.com/2017/11/27/nurse-loses-job-over-post-suggesting-sons-of-white-women-be-sacrificed/

:newsflash:  This is your tomorrow!

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.aNlqTEy_V9dFYOUWifgeywFPC6&pid=15.1&P=0&w=373&h=208

• Angry 1

TheOldMan    2,382
51 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

They need to investigate every case this evil woman handled. 

You wouldn't believe the wars I have fought 

don't ever put your elderly in a home 

never!!!

• Like 3

What a sick demented soulless human that nurse is. How could you ever turn a blind eye to someone suffering in that moment . Unbelievably appalling. That b*tch should get the death penalty for her disregard of an innocent human life needing help. Wow. I’m speechless.

Picklesnout    517

According to criminal statistics the race she chose may be incorrect. Human extinctions should never be considered, that is evil. We keep saying segregation is wrong as well, but maybe it is not. If it were possible, maybe we should decide by both race, and crazy factor. Also segragate melting pot areas for those that choose it. Put criminals with criminals, let them have free range society with each other. Aussie turned out very well, tuff folks, now peaceable.

Use structured environments for mentally incapable (jail-like, but just to keep them safe) patients with proper meds and care.

It would never happen. Maybe when I create my own universe.

• Like 1

Lucy Barnable    4,976
3 minutes ago, Picklesnout said:

According to criminal statistics the race she chose may be incorrect. Human extinctions should never be considered, that is evil. We keep saying segregation is wrong as well, but maybe it is not. If it were possible, maybe we should decide by both race, and crazy factor. Also segragate melting pot areas for those that choose it. Put criminals with criminals, let them have free range society with each other. Aussie turned out very well, tuff folks, now peaceable.

Use structured environments for mentally incapable (jail-like, but just to keep them safe) patients with proper meds and care.

It would never happen. Maybe when I create my own universe.

The majority of people prefer to live among their own kind and if it were an option I think many would support segregation. Heck, colored people are demanding their own 'safe spaces' on campuses now. I self segregate as much as I can as it is.