Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Sheps Watch List 🎱 Covering a few points and keywords!

Ukshep    20,172

Call these educated guesses. I never post my watch list publicly. Thought I would for a change. Be mindful though that these frequently change and become obsolete or improved monthly and this is a one off. These do not include highly-detailed info on how I came to the conclusions as that would take way too long. Wanted to share because there is so much to watch out for and I don't foresee me ever catching it all if some of this matches... I'll always update you all on the big stuff :) don't worry!

Early 2018 = Tiangong-1 Enters our Atmosphere (Possibly Shines Blue(If it does, Hopi 1st sign possibly) April, May or June. Only counting plaza dance months.... )

2018 = Putin being involved with news related to DNA in some way, Japan or possibly (Putin) Ascension related due to Rising Sun reference and DNA.

(these keyword sets are bundled from things I've found, Possible hint at future events in 2018. They have multiple meanings, Robot for example could mean also ai... or control. Fish Could reference submarine) Interpretation is everything. Will have to wait and see!

2018 Keyword set = Robot, Fish, Britain.....

2018 Keyword set = Meteor, Comet or Falling Object. Most likely Tiangong-1. Attached specifically. Radar anomaly (detecting decaying orbit?) or Signal of some kind touted in news to come. Uneasy emotions..

2018 Keyword set = Kim Jong Un, Weather plays a role in a test of some kind! ....

2018 keyword set = Che Guevara (insight or meaning, Argentinian???), Prop up, protection, umbrella? shield???

2018 keyword set = Middle east, Tanks, Old person...

2018 keyword set = Nuke(big explosion or ruckus), Royalty (or crown), Xi Jinping

2018 keyword set = Industry swings towards US(or new york in a big way)

2018 keyword set = Bridge (suspension? san fran, Lock-down(down-power))

2018 keyword set = Peak, Insect, (or plague flies, zika), Eu star(falling away... ref Britain??)

2018 keyword set = Africa, Migrants(or boat)... A vote of some kind or ballot?? Paper...

2018 keyword set = France, Religion and Oil....

2018 keyword set = kremlin, Happy, Trump

2018 keyword set = Fifa, Drone, Skiing(Olympics)

2018 keyword set = knowledge(bill) space(or telescope focus) capital hill...

2018 keyword set = movie(video), baby, rocket?

2018 keyword set = Modi, London (big ben), Talks (supporting), Corn

2018 keyword set = Clown... joker.... space...Macron...

2017-2021 = Bitcoin Rise and/or Possible Crisis - Watching for a need for different digital currency or new system, That ties it in somehow to certain groups, people or robots.....Sophia, AI.....

2022 = Big Events (Real or Symbolic) - Multiples (Supernova, Meteor Showers, Total Lunar Eclipses) Signals of threats to earth. Hints that mayan calendar may have been off....

Notes: Christmas Shooting Event (Hints found, Unsure of year but important. Not usual kind of shooting...)

Maybe these are handy. Maybe not. This is rough.. They are also not necessarily bad events!

• Like 3

I had a vision approx five years ago that I see on your list.

There were city or county workers on a bridge tasked with installing small devices along the bridge for "earthquake safety".

Thing is, the devices are actually explosive.

They're still just sitting there! I might have been Portland, but I think this was the Golden Gate bridge.

• Like 1

Mayan calendar is actually far different from our Gregorian Anton Wilson had the correct date.

Snippet

As you can plainly see, we have 923 years to go until the next millenium (1001 p.s.U.) on the Poundian calendar, and 836 years to go to the next millenium (4001 y.D.) in the Discordian system.

A few other random calendars yield results like this:

• Thelemic: present year 96.
    905 years until 1001 millenium,
    • Hebraic: present year 5759.
    242 years to 6001 millenium
    • Mayan: present year 5113.
    888 years to 6001 millenium.
    • Pataphysical: present year 126.
    875 years to 1001 millenium.
    • Islamic: present year 1420.
    581 Islamic years (or 563 solar years) to 2001 millenium.

http://rawilson.com/thoughts.html

• Like 1

Basically the 2012 prophecy is a long way off our Gregorian calendar concept of time is not even close to Mayan calender so people often mistakenly try to use 2012 as and end to a cycle when our entire perception of time itself is comparable of using a sun dial to the complexity of a Swiss watch. They could accurately calculate stellar alignments to the seconds thousands of years into the future.

Edited by Mjolnirswrath23
  • Like 2

Ukshep    20,172
4 hours ago, Shadilay Stargazer said:

I had a vision approx five years ago that I see on your list.

There were city or county workers on a bridge tasked with installing small devices along the bridge for "earthquake safety".

Thing is, the devices are actually explosive.

They're still just sitting there! I might have been Portland, but I think this was the Golden Gate bridge.

Interesting....Thanks... :blink:

Ukshep    20,172
On 27/11/2017 at 9:42 PM, Ukshep said:

2018 = Putin being involved with news related to DNA in some way, Japan or possibly (Putin) Ascension related due to Rising Sun reference and DNA.

Foreshadow??

Its not a bacteria though its black mold its corrosive and feeds on water it literally disintegrated mir down to the point it crashed into our oceans resistant to -400 ,+400 degrees f the extremes of space is is going down next that's the blue kachina I'll reiterate sun bear's translation.

http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/jahstafari/SunBear.html

Interesting side note the guy that runs angelfire is a family friend as well.

• Like 1

Ukshep    20,172
33 minutes ago, Mjolnirswrath23 said:

Its not a bacteria though its black mold its corrosive and feeds on water it literally disintegrated mir down to the point it crashed into our oceans resistant to -400 ,+400 degrees f the extremes of space is is going down next that's the blue kachina I'll reiterate sun bear's translation.

http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/jahstafari/SunBear.html

Interesting side note the guy that runs angelfire is a family friend as well.

Very possible you are right! Always something extra thrown into it all :)

"My people await Pahana, the lost White Brother, [from the stars] as do all our brothers in the land. He will not be like the white men we know now, who are cruel and greedy. we were told of their coming long ago. But still we await Pahana.

"He will bring with him the symbols, and the missing piece of that sacred tablet now kept by the elders, given to him when he left, that shall identify him as our True White Brother.

"The Fourth World shall end soon, and the Fifth World will begin. This the elders everywhere know. The Signs over many years have been fulfilled, and so few are left.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

about:reader?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.welcomehome.org%2Fprophecy%2Fhopi1.html

The Chinese satellite cannot fulfill the blue star prophecy only the International space station can or Mir already did