Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Alluvial

Warning!!! Major Earth Changes - Before December 31st 2017 Predicted by Indian Scientist

Alluvial    537

Warning!!! Major Earth Changes - Before December 31st 2017 Predicted by Indian Scientist Big EarthQuake and Tsunami Alert in Indian Ocean Region before December 31st 2017 The Earthquake and Tsunami Alert in Indian Ocean Region. According to that message, a vigorous earthquake is about to happen on the Indian Ocean which could affect the entire coast of the Asian continents. More than 11 countries are on the vulnerable list namely India, China, Japan, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Thailand, Indonesia, Afganistan, Srilanka and Gulf countries. And these areas will also encounter SEESHMA storm during that period which could turn the situation worse. This SEESHMA storm may strike us with 120Km to 180Km velocity along with heavy rain.

source: http://alagurajeshwaran.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/WhatsApp-Image-2017-09-23-at-5.19.49-PM.jpeg

http://www.thehindu.com/2005/09/06/stories/2005090604960200.htm

"Babu Kalayil has, over the years, through his ESP faculty made "predictions" on the movement of planetary bodies, including collision between celestial objects, earthquakes, unusual rise in temperature and the like. He claims to have predicted even the major earthquake that caused the tsunami in December 2004, exactly two months earlier.

The services of G. Renuka, Professor in the Department of Physics, will be made available for the scientific evaluation of the project, titled, "Effects of Extra Sensory Perception on ecological and space disasters", to be undertaken by the B.K. Research Association for ESP, an organisation based at Dhanuvachapuram in the district, of which Mr. Kalayil is the director."

Edited by Alluvial
  • Like 2

Tarmalen    1,310

I predict that I will be looking at bills and continuing to pay them while waiting for doom and gloom version 1,345,543.

• Haha 2

Curenado    966
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

I predict that I will be looking at bills and continuing to pay them while waiting for doom and gloom version 1,345,543.

:end: I think prepper shopping has gone global. Other places want them some doom sales too.

But with india, its as likely something will start with china as an EQ. So maybe they should be prepping anyway

Alluvial    537
13 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

It's a conspiracy forum.  People tend to post conspiracy related topics, doom predictions happening to be one of them. 

Likely nothing will happen, but posting just in case!

Possible this one has more merit with a science professor of physics claiming to predict it.

Edited by Alluvial

Tarmalen    1,310
1 minute ago, Alluvial said:

It's a conspiracy forum. 

Possible this one has more merit with a science professor of physics claiming to predict it.

We are waiting for a plausible prediction.

I would say lower radiation protection is going to be the big factor in the "types" of D&G threads as people become aware of pole reversal. Not actually a reversal...more of a migration.

• Like 1

Curenado    966
3 minutes ago, Alluvial said:

It's a conspiracy forum. 

Well from here on through 2018 is supposed to be a big earthquake year due to the earth's rotation slowing. So it is not like he is the only one, it appears he thinks the "lynch pin" has already given on a large fault locally and it is imminent. 

• Like 1

londonorchar    444
1 hour ago, Curenado said:

:end: I think prepper shopping has gone global. Other places want them some doom sales too.

But with india, its as likely something will start with china as an EQ. So maybe they should be prepping anyway

Yeah, but sooner or later the clock always strikes 12!!!!!!

JayDee    1,292

An Indian guy discovered that the neutrinos were mutating and doom was very close in the movie 2012. Coincidence?

• Like 1

Curenado    966
32 minutes ago, JayDee said:

An Indian guy discovered that the neutrinos were mutating and doom was very close in the movie 2012. Coincidence?

Claim is solar minimum. Not enough magneto to keep the speed going, so "2012" changes happen from scrunching up, more than breaking apart as it were.

If nothing happens sooner, wait until florida/louisiana, new madrid and yellowstone thaw in Spring. That will set the pace for next year.

Edited by Curenado

Dometheus    342
2 hours ago, Tarmalen said:

That was good, That was awesome. You are fabulous!

You get the 5 emoticons award!

:banana-dancing-with-mario-smiley-emoticon::bananas-in-love-smiley-emoticon::blonde-banana-smiley-emoticon::colorful-banana-smiley-emoticon::baby-banana-smiley-emoticon:

Redlistvet    727

Lot of big fault lines run through there, so it makes sense.

But it wouldnt hurt my feeling if their call centers went quiet for awhile.