Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! Or to Access Our Chatroom!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Project Veritas Releases Vids on WaPo

Recommended Posts

 Curenado    977

WAPO is whacko! Being exposed as an islamrael psyop is not news or anything people didn't already think, if that's what it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Scout    210

O'Keefe Confrontation w/ WaPo Reporter, Announces New #AmericanPravda Video

WaPo Video Reporter Reacts to James O'Keefe

Published on Nov 27, 2017

After Washington Post reporter Aaron Davis left the scene, O'Keefe questioned Dalton Bennett, a video reporter for The Washington Post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    26,063
3 minutes ago, Scout said:

O'Keefe Confrontation w/ WaPo Reporter, Announces New #AmericanPravda Video

 

Wapo guy got so upset he went to the wrong car. :gsbrnint:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Scout    210
15 minutes ago, Scout said:

O'Keefe Confrontation w/ WaPo Reporter, Announces New #AmericanPravda Video

WaPo Video Reporter Reacts to James O'Keefe

Published on Nov 27, 2017

After Washington Post reporter Aaron Davis left the scene, O'Keefe questioned Dalton Bennett, a video reporter for The Washington Post.

 

I think these 2 vids are the 'cartoons' before the main feature....

I suspect Veritas  has some more stuff waiting in the wings....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    26,063
7 minutes ago, Scout said:

I think these 2 vids are the 'cartoons' before the main feature....

I suspect Veritas  has some more stuff waiting in the wings....

Yeah definitely there's more to come. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Scout    210
26 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yeah definitely there's more to come. 

Here we go......

BREAKING: Undercover Video Exposes Washington Post’s Hidden Agenda #AmericanPravda

Published on Nov 27, 2017

In newly released undercover video, Washington Post National Security Correspondent Dan Lamothe and Director of Product Joey Marburger speak to the paper’s hidden agenda. Evidently, covering Trump the way they do is good business, even though it’s fake news.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Scout    210
9 minutes ago, Scout said:

Here we go......

BREAKING: Undercover Video Exposes Washington Post’s Hidden Agenda #AmericanPravda

Published on Nov 27, 2017

In newly released undercover video, Washington Post National Security Correspondent Dan Lamothe and Director of Product Joey Marburger speak to the paper’s hidden agenda. Evidently, covering Trump the way they do is good business, even though it’s fake news.

 

At the very end of this vid he says "Stay tuned  becaise there are more videos to come'.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Anne    382
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:
6 hours ago, Scout said:

O'Keefe Confrontation w/ WaPo Reporter, Announces New #AmericanPravda Video

 

Wapo guy got so upset he went to the wrong car. 

:oaeemqeo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×