Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Hawaii Reinstates Cold-War Era Warning To Prepare For North Korean Attack

Ukshep    20,216

The previously retired air raid warning sirens from the Cold War era in Hawaii will be wailing again come December. Only this time, it’s due to the rising tensions between the United States and North Korea.

Hawaii has long been a military defense outpost sparking fears that North Korea could target the island. “I suppose that’s necessary as a precaution,” said Ted Tsukiyama, a Hawaiian resident, and WWII veteran. “But I don’t think North Korea is gonna attack,” Tsukiyama said. “They’d be foolish to threaten South Korea or Japan or the United States.”

But the concerns are growing as North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has repeatedly threatened to drop a bomb over the Pacific Ocean, and President Donald Trump has threatened North Korea with “fire and fury” and designated North Korea as a state sponsor of terrorism.  In turn, North Korea has continually failed to abide by the United Nations sanctions placed on them, as they advance their weapons of mass destruction.

Sirens were installed around Hawaii after the second world war started, according to Tsukiyama, and there would be periodic tests. “I remember hearing the sirens going off. The radio would give us a warning: ‘This is only a test, don’t get alarmed,’” said Tsukiyama, who was born and raised in Hawaii.

http://www.shtfplan.com/forecasting/hawaii-reinstates-cold-war-era-warning-to-prepare-for-north-korean-attack_11272017

Hawaii is getting WAY TOO MUCH FOCUS for my liking....

Cinnamon    23,143

Nothing like terrorizing people with air raid sirens. Safety and security and all that.  Loosh more loosh.

• Like 2

Ukshep    20,216
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Nothing like terrorizing people with air raid sirens. Safety and security and all that.  Loosh more loosh.

They want us all scared. I'm not scared. Are you?

Cinnamon    23,143
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

They want us all scared. I'm not scared. Are you?

No, but I'm pissed off a lot. :gsbrnint:

• Haha 1

Curenado    966

"You might have to stop washing in and eating fukushima, to run from a blast of more fukushima......please comply calmly and completely, monsanto workers are there to help you."

• Haha 1

Ukshep    20,216
46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No, but I'm pissed off a lot. :gsbrnint: