Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Check out this year's Christmas decorations at the White House (merged)

Sagd    257

So nice to see.cue the SJW tears and shouts christmas is racist :pouty-smiley-emoticon:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

AztlanRising    499

¡Jezeus Christo! That's like some crazy over-the-top product placement for the new installment of Disney's FR❄️ZEN!!

• Like 2

cool scarvs    140

A veritable winter wonderland...  makes me feel all 'season to be jolly'.

Ok not really.  Too over the top for my taste.  Like neighbourly festive one-upmanship; "Lets see the Jones' top this!"

sybdragon    1,505

I thought it was gorgeous. Over the top? Naw... It was perfect. We are suppose to be a rich country. Our Potus and Flotus did an excellent job at showcasing Christmas. It's going to be nice for the White House tours that people go on. Christmas is the biggest holiday and one where the Americans save money to spend at this time. Some people plan for it all year. Not me, it's another day to me but some people really get into it. And I like those people. They put up lights and decorations and it's all so gorgeous. Neighborhoods have contests to see who decorates the best. There are even lists of neighborhoods that go all out with outside decorations so you can cruise the streets and look at all the decorations. Costly decorations on some of them. I would think the White House has some decorations already they can use. They probably didn't have to buy much but the trees if they are real trees. Besides, Potus and Flotus are rich enough that they could decorate it any way they want to and still not hurt their pocketbook. Trump is not taking the presidential salary. Now if we could get those other rich ex-presidents off the dole... They don't need it and I think it's horrible of them to take it. No other job gets that. Even in the .gov. Why are they not in the civil service retirement? It's where they should be anyway. https://www.benefits.gov/benefits/benefit-details/4593

• Like 2

JayDee    1,292

Looks pretty, very elaborate. Can't help thinking how much money went into it, considering many of us are just scraping by.