Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
TOPGUN

quantum computer & time holes...... and multi verses

TOPGUN    125

This is why it not not good so called "WAKE UP"

When we sleep and dream we connect to the other universes and get ideas from them..... So my advice is dont so called "wake up"

Automan63    2,188
19 minutes ago, TOPGUN said:

This is why it not not good so called "WAKE UP"

When we sleep and dream we connect to the other universes and get ideas from them..... So my advice is dont so called "wake up"

I try not to “so called WAKE UP” every damn day.

its that mechanism on the dresser that just won’t let me sleep.... :gsbrnint:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

sybdragon    1,505

That son of a b*tch is admitting that quantum computers are creating the Mandela effect or Quantum effect. :popcorneat:

DAYUM!!!! Never thought they would admit it. I knew it was those dang quantum computers and the LHCs or Particle Colliders that seem to be all around the world. China is going to build a huge one or so they are saying. Will they? There are some people questioning whether that is a good idea. And now, Europe wants to build one bigger than China's. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-21/europe-is-designing-a-new-particle-collider-to-take-on-china

They are in competition to destroy everything you believed was true. That damn Mandela has died 3 frigging times. Yes, that sounds insane doesn't it? It's not. It's why it's called the mandela effect. Some freak because they think a witch started it. No, she did not. She noticed it and was brave enough to point it out to people. As a witch, I would say she was used to people looking at her like she was insane so putting out another weirdo thingie would not have been hard for her. Unlike normal people that do not want to be called insane. I like the name Quantum effect. 

Physics... confusing stuff really and I only studied it enough to know what they are talking about. These particle colliders take molecules and smash them. Quarks. There are 6 different quarks that they know of in molecules and I am not going to break it all down as it took me awhile to understand it so if you've never seen this stuff, it will not make sense. So smash things to quarks and quarks react. The big deal about this change is that all these quarks are connected. What happens to one, happens to them all, at the same time, no matter where they are in time and space. They could be in the past or present or future and they would change. It's like you broke a teacup with a certain rose pattern. And when you broke that teacup, all the teacups that matched it also broke. Say this pattern has been on teacups for hundreds of years. Before you were born and after you die, all the teacups, at the instant you broke your teacup will all break. Changes the history, the present time and the future. And I did say it was insane so if this sounds nutty.... it is. 

When they change these quarks, which make up our existence and everything's existence in the past, things change. History is changed. Some remember a different past. And there are too many unrelated people that remember the same thing for it to be nonsense. We can not all have the same faulty memory although you will hear that. Lots of people calling the mandela effect insane. :rolleyes:  When I checked into it, it did not have so many people talking about it. Now you have to wade through a lot of junk to get some good info.

They are opening up the different dimensions and allowing things into our existence. Changing stuff. 

This is a video I am listening to now.

Look at all the particle colliders around the world. http://www-elsa.physik.uni-bonn.de/accelerator_list.html

An excellent scientist's blog that knows what they are doing and is researching the guinea pigs that pick up on it, IMO. It's just me and I know it, she has excellent information. But for some reason.... I do not trust her... I feel like she is a 'watcher' and collecting data to see if people 'see' the changes. She just doesn't hit me as someone doing this for the quantum effected people but for someone else behind the scenes... https://cynthiasuelarson.wordpress.com/ She does have some excellent info on the quantum effect. Worth checking her out. 

The god Shiva that sits outside of CERN. http://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/siva.asp

This girl's channel is all about the quantum effect. She is not a scientist, she is one of the quantum effected that investigates it and she does a great job of it from the vids I've seen of hers. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4AhtKfYNZ5HDX6lqS_Jsw

CERN has a quantum computer. With quantum computers, there is not encryption they can not break. There is not more safety in encryption because every country that could afford these quantum computers has one. USA, Russia, China, ect. They all got one or they are ordering one. There is nothing hid that will stay hidden. Quantum computers open up the online world and no one can escape it. Total control as everything is online. Peoples entire lives are online..... The possibilities are endless for control of the masses..... Facebook admitted that they programmed their site to be addicting. Just like heroin is. :popcorneat:

• Like 1

Anne    255
1 hour ago, Automan63 said:

I try not to “so called WAKE UP” every damn day.

its that mechanism on the dresser that just won’t let me sleep.... :gsbrnint:

your too much!!................:oaeemqeo:

Automan63    2,188
27 minutes ago, Anne said:

your too much!!................:oaeemqeo:

I’ll be here all week, try the veal, please don’t forget to tip your servers.... :gsbrnint:

Anne    255

Listened to numerous videos on Anthony Patch.........so interesting ,but the destroying of our world.So evil!.......shiva:iagree::goodpost: