Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Ukshep

Something strange happened in the Arctic Circle - Impossible

Ukshep    20,129

What is being referred to as a "Local Geomagnetic Storm"...say whaaaaatttt??? Lights in the sky appeared and mathematically should not have. ??

Anne    255
5 hours ago, Ukshep said:

What is being referred to as a "Local Geomagnetic Storm"...say whaaaaatttt??? Lights in the sky appeared and mathematically should not have. ??

Very interesting,just a thought...........could this have a connection to chemtrails ? 

:goodpost:

Ukshep    20,129
16 minutes ago, Anne said:

Very interesting,just a thought...........could this have a connection to chemtrails ? 

:goodpost:

Not sure. But I assume this is outer layers?? so probably not?? but maybe someone who knows these things better than I can chime in.

• Like 1

Anne    255
Just now, Sagd said:

Haarp

Yeah I was thinking that too!      

Sagd    256

Heating the ionosphere can' be good for the health of the planet and there' quite a few stations now

Dometheus    342

:kermit:How does altitude affect the colors of the aurora?
The strong, green light originates at altitudes of 120 to 180 km. Red Northern Lights occur at even higher altitudes, while blue and violet occur mostly below 120 km. When the sun is "stormy," red colors occur at altitudes of 90 to 100 km. Entirely red Northern Lights may sometimes be seen, particularly at low latitudes. In earlier times, people often mistook this red light for a fire on the horizon.

The colors depend on the relative proportions of oxygen and nitrogen at the level of the auroral activity.

None of the articles I read talked about N facing this and earth magnetic signs that.. just oxygen and nitrogen, but hey I am just a copy and paste expert. lol

Read More Here