Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Scout

Did NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers Warn Trump About Eavesdropping?

Scout    113

Did NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers Warn Trump About Obama's Eavesdropping?

http://usdefensewatch.com/2017/03/did-nsa-director-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-about-eavesdropping/

Conservative Tree House

Sometimes the utilization of Timelines means you have to look at the new information with a keen awareness of specific events.   In hindsight, NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers may have notified Team Trump of Obama’s Intelligence Community (James Clapper and John Brennan) spying on their activity.

As you look at the FISA request dates below, it’s important to note that NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers would be keenly aware of both the June request – Denied, and the October request – Granted.  Pay specific attention to the October request. “October”!.

snip-

Edited by Scout

Cinnamon    23,043

Being around the scum in DC would have to make you think that you were being spied on, I wouldn't feel comfortable talking in my own home if I were involved in politics and lived around cretins like Obama etal. 

• Like 1

Zimix99    836
22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Being around the scum in DC would have to make you think that you were being spied on, I wouldn't feel comfortable talking in my own home if I were involved in politics and lived around cretins like Obama etal. 

You run a conspiracy theory website, you're already a target :(. Be paranoid chinn! Do a bug sweep, kick all the audio recording devices out of your house! :hiding:

• WTF 1

Scout    113

"Military Intelligence and NSA Director Admiral Rogers has played a vital role in rooting out this evil. The ability to avoid ‘other agencies’ and oversight through the power of ‘State Secrets Privilege’ has played a vital role and once the special counsel has concluded, they will have played a vital role as well.

State Secrets Privilege is an ability of Military Intelligence that shields it’s secrets from the Judicial Branch. It has been upheld by the Supreme Court and was established with United States v. Reynolds, 345 U.S. 1 (1953) and expanded during the Bush admin after 9/11. The criteria for invoking this privilege is when:

‘there is a reasonable danger’ that disclosure [of evidence] will ‘expose military matters which, in the interest of national security, should not be divulged.’ The invocation must come from “the head of the department which has control over the matter, after actual personal consideration of that office.

Admiral Rogers, Director of the NSA, Head of all 16 Intelligence Agencies, the man who briefs the President every morning, is an interesting figure in all of this.

Adm. Rogers was in charge of NSA under Obama and kept his position with Trump."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote  from Q Clearance Patriot: The Storm and The Awakening

http://archive.is/zw6Sz

Edited by Scout